During the week, the Club have made several announcements about safety requirements for this Saturday's FA Cup Quarter Final tie with Reading at the Coral Windows Stadium(kick-off 12.45pm).
The purpose of this announcement is to summarise measures that the Club are taking to ensure that your visit to the stadium is both safe and enjoyable by re-capping on the main points. The main details of previous announcements have been:
- Please arrive at the stadium early, imagine the game kicks-off at 12.15pm and get here early to avoid any last minute queues.
- Check you tickets before you leave for the stadium so that you know where you need to be heading when you arrive.
- Co-operate with additional ticket checks that may take place as you approach the stadium and turnstiles.
- Use only the seat that is identified on your match ticket.
- Remember the ticket office will be open from 9:00am to deal with any queries but will not open at all after the game.
- Remember that the Northern Commercials East Stand has been allocated to Reading supporters; all other sections (including both levels of the JCT 600 West Stand, North West corner, North Stand Kop and the TL Dallas South Stand) have all been allocated to home supporters.
- Avoid the Midland Road area on foot and by car as a road closure will be in place from 10.45am until 3.30pm.
- Have your match ticket ready as you approach the turnstiles: season tickets and flexi-card are not valid for this game which is a capacity sell-out.
- Park your car safely and make sure it is properly locked and that no valuables are in sight in your vehicle.
- If you arrive after kick-off, remember that there is a late turnstile open in each section until half-time.
- Most importantly of all, enjoy the game!