City's stunning F.A Cup triumph over Premier League leaders Chelsea this Saturday will surely go down as one of the club's greatest ever one-off victories.
With the nation stunned and a six-thousand strong away support sent into delirium, Phil Parkinson's brilliant Bantams rewrote the history books with a truly mind-blowing performance and result at Stamford Bridge.
What were the exact facts and figures from the game though?
Here is a list of some of the amazing stats to come out of City's outstanding cup win over Jose Mourinho's all-stars.
- City became only the second English team after Sunderland to defeat Mourinho's Chelsea at Stamford Bridge in normal time.
- The Bantams also became the first club to win at Stamford Bridge all season.
- Chelsea's previous home defeat came back last April.
- City were the first side to come from two goals down to win at Stamford Bridge ever under Mourinho's reign.
- The Bantams were the first English side to score four goals past Mourinho's Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.
- Chelsea had only conceded four times in domestic matches at Stamford Bridge this season before Saturday's F.A Cup tie.
- City are now into the F.A Cup Fifth Round for the first time in 17 years.
- Jon Stead has now scored in every round so far in the F.A Cup this season.
- The Bantams have scored an incredible 17 goals so far in the F.A Cup this season.
- The defeat for Chelsea was their first to a lower league side since they lost at Barnsley in 2008.
- The loss was also Chelsea's first at Stamford Bridge at the hands of an English side not in the Premier League side 1995.