2017/2018 SEASON TICKETS
SEASON TICKETS - 2017/18
2017/2018 Season Ticket are available to buy in person via the Bantams Ticket Office, over the phone (0871 978 8000) and online - please click HERE.
Fans can also visit the website www.teamtwenty.co.uk.
For the third season in a row, Bradford City are aiming to offer the most affordable season tickets in the EFL and this time hope to reach the 20,000 mark.
With the club honouring their pledge to keep football accessible to all, this ambitious figure would reinforce the club as one of the best supported in the country.
And there is an exciting twist to this year’s campaign for Bantams fans, as the prices will remain the same irrespective of which league the club are playing in next season! The message therefore from the club to its existing fans is to go and recruit new season ticket holders.
Chief Operating Officer James Mason said: "Freezing the prices is a huge statement to the rest of the football world that the game should be affordable for all.
"Despite the temptation to charge higher prices in higher leagues, we believe in growing our fan base by inspiring families to watch together. I’m proud to be a Bradfordian working for a club that really values its supporters.
"As fans we want to be proud of the club we support. We rightly want the plaudits of having a big home and away following so our message is simple - We’ll keep football affordable if you the fans can help inspire others to come and join us.
"As a club we’re at our best when we come together so please play your part. Tell your neighbours, your friends, your colleagues at work, tell everyone about our fantastic offer and let’s see if we can hit 20,000. That really would be something to be proud of!"
The early bird campaign will run from 1st March until 29th April 2017.
Until then, all current season ticket holders can rest assured their existing seat will remain reserved. After that date, however, the seat will become available for anyone to buy or move to if they’ve already purchased a season ticket and want to swap the seat they were allocated.
As the deadline for the lower prices is before this season ends, joint-owner Edin Rahic is asking fans to back the club’s ideology, "When Stefan and I researched clubs to invest in, Bradford City stood alone as a club that had so much history but importantly potential.
"We observed how the fans reacted to the low season ticket prices and how they followed the club along their two recent cup runs.
"We hope this season we’ve shown supporters how exciting the future will be at the club. We’ve already invested significantly on players for the future.
"We have also honoured our pledge to keep football affordable and whilst we know selling 20,000 is a big number, we want fans to play their part and fill the stadium, creating that amazing atmosphere on match days."
City’s fellow joint-owner Stefan Rupp believes fans who buy early can only win.
He stated: "By buying early it will help us to plan our budgets accordingly and whilst in some ways it’s a gamble, the only winners are the fans and the club.
"We’re very proud to be involved with this great club and we’re all working hard to achieve our short-term, mid-term and long-term goals.
"Whenever we’ve had visitors over from Germany to watch this season, they’ve all been impressed with the connection between the club and its fans.
"Our aim is to continue this and in time bring success on the pitch also."
A full list of 2017/2018 season tickets can be found below:
- Season ticket prizes are frozen from last season from 1st March to 3rd April.
- There is an affordable monthly payment plan for anyone wishing to pay over nine months.
The popular ‘Flexi ’ option will remain meaning fans can still reserve their seat without buying a full season ticket. HOWEVER, the price will increase from £50.00 to £70.00 to cover additional administrational costs. Fans choosing this option will no longer receive a card but will need to purchase a match ticket prior to games either online or at the ticket office. There will be no cash turnstiles next season for league games.
Supporters coming to the ticket office looking to renew should be in possession of their season tickets for this season (2016/2017) for ease of obtaining customer numbers. Anyone wishing to purchase an under eleven ticket for a new season ticket holder MUST have in their possession, proof of the child’s age, i.e. copy birth certificate or passport. A maximum of two under eleven tickets is permitted with one adult season ticket.
Disabled customers wishing to have a free carers ticket MUST be in possession of the relevant supporting evidence. For example, the DWP letter which shows which shows the level of DLA or PIP they are in receipt of.
HOW TO PURCHASE SEASON TICKETS ONLINE (RENEWALS)
1. Go to www.bcfc.talent-sport.co.uk
2. Sign in at the Account box, if you have your customer number please input it in the relevant box, please ignore the zeros and use the last five digits only.
3. Enter your password and you will be logged in.
4. Once you are logged in please ensure that we have the correct details on file as your season ticket may be posted out to you, you can do this by clicking on Update Details in the Account box, please also ensure you input your email address and a mobile telephone number in case we need to contact you.
5. Having done that click on Season ticket renewals and your seat will be automatically dropped into your basket. If you wish to select a new seat, use the Season Ticket tab and go to Select Your Own seat and select your seat.
HOW TO PURCHASE SEASON TICKETS ONLINE (NEW OR RETURNING SEASON TICKET HOLDERS)
1. Go to www.bcfc.talent-sport.co.uk
2. Go to Account Box and either input your customer number if you have one, if not click on Register, at this point you will be asked to complete a registration form. A mobile telephone number and email address are mandatory requirements to purchase a season ticket. Once you have registered your details you will be allocated a customer number.
3. If you use the Season Ticket tab, from there you can select your own seat, this will show you the stadium plan, you can choose the stand and block you wish to sit in and by clicking on the relevant block that will show any available seats for you. Click on the seats you want and they will be placed into your basket for you.
Once you have got your seats in the basket by either method, go to Checkout and follow the hints to enter your credit or debit card details. Once your transaction has been confirmed you will be sent a confirmation email, giving details of your purchase.
The order will be downloaded at the earliest opportunity and a receipt will be posted to you.
If you experience any difficulties please contact the ticket office on 0871 978 8000 and we will assist you with your purchase.
SPREAD THE COST OF YOUR SEASON TICKET!
Find out how you can spread the cost of your season ticket through Zebra Finance - HERE.
AFFORDABLE FOOTBALL FOR ALL
Thanks to the Friends of Bradford City, the Club is on the look for any supporters keen to make a donation to try and fund more season tickets for fellow fans. For more information, please click HERE.
UNDER 11s POLICY UPDATE - SEASON TICKET
A full paying season ticket holder may obtain a maximum of two season tickets for fans who are under eleven on August 1 2017, free-of-charge subject to a payment of a £5.00 administration fee for each under 11 ticket.
A full paying season ticket holder is described as an adult or senior citizen or student paying the full price for the season ticket. The application for the free under 11 season tickets must be made at the same time as the application is made for the full-price season ticket. This offer cannot be extended to junior season ticket holders (aged between 11 and 15) or FlexiCard holders.
Bradford City Football Club
Northern Commercials Stadium at Valley Parade
Telephone: Bradford 0871 978 8000*
* Calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras
Ticket Office Hours of Business:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday:
9.00am - 5.00pm
Home match-days (unless stated elsewhere):
9:00am until kick off
Saturday non home match-days (unless stated elsewhere)
9:00am - 12noon
Please note, the ticket office will be open from 9:00am to 12noon during weekdays throughout the off-season.
The office will close during the afternoons throughout this period. It will also be closed during the weekends (Saturday/Sunday) as well.
Bradford City FC introduced the FlexiCard system in 2012/13 and its success has resulted in it staying in force for the past four seasons. In short, the FlexiCard enables a supporter to pay £70.00 to reserve a seat at the Northern Commercials Stadium with that same supporter then paying only reduced prices* for match day tickets in advance or on the day of the game. Feedback shows us that supporters are delighted with the FlexiCard concept; please read the details below carefully and help us to keep the scheme in operation.
This statement is intended to help supporters to get the best use out of the FlexiCard system. Supporters are asked to follow these straightforward guidelines to help them get into the stadium easily and in time for the kick-off of each game.
Use your allocated seat - we would remind you that you need to use the seat allocated on the rear of your FlexiCard. Using other seats can lead to disruption of other spectators and with the large crowds anticipated in League One going directly to your own seat will help all concerned.
Use the correct turnstiles - if you are paying cash at the turnstiles with your FlexiCard for games, please note that there will be a limited number of turnstiles specifically allocated to cash-paying FlexiCard(s) holders.
For The Kop, you will be able to use Turnstiles N2 and N9 and N10 (N2 is behind The Kop close to the ticket office while N9 and N10 are on Midland Road)
For the Northern Commercials Stand, you will be able to use Turnstiles E2 and E3 on Midland Road.
For the Main Stand, you will be able to use Turnstiles W4 and W11 in the Directors’ car park (one turnstile either side of the glass doors leading to banqueting).
Pre-book your tickets - we would recommend strongly that whenever possible you obtain your ticket for the game in advance. While you can’t book your FlexiCard match tickets online, you can book and pay for them in person at the ticket office or over the telephone (0871 978 8000 - please note calls to this line are charged at 10p per minute plus network extras). Once you have your ticket - which will be a different design to all other match day tickets - you will be able to use any of the other “pre-paid ticket” turnstiles:
- For The Kop please use turnstiles N3-N8 (behind The Kop) or turnstiles N11-N14 (on Midland Road)
- For the Northern Commercials Stand please use turnstiles E4-E10
- For the Main Stand please use turnstiles W5-W10 or W12-W18
Please note that the turnstiles in use may vary from time-to-time depending upon pre-match sales.
Turnstile security - in addition to the FlexiCard tickets being totally different to the regular match day tickets, we will be increasing the levels of security at the turnstiles to ensure the cards are not abused as happened in some instances in previous seasons.
Just one last point - if would be helpful if all supporters could get to the stadium just 10-15 minutes earlier - it eases congestion outside and ensures that all supporters get into their seats in time for kick-off for every game in what promises to be another exciting season.
Thanks again for getting behind the team!
Under 11s Children who are aged 10 years or under as at 1 August 2017.
Juniors Children who are aged 11 to 15 years as at 1 August 2017.
Adults Supporters aged 16 years and over as at 1 August 2017, including young adults, students and senior citizens.
Under 11 s must be accompanied by an adult Season Ticket holder at all times.
Proof of age (passport or birth certificate) is required for all NEW Junior and Under 11s applications.
SUPPORTERS' SUITES - enjoy a little extra comfort
Throughout the 2017/18 season, Supporters' Suites will again be available for you to enjoy a little extra comfort before and after matches as well as at half-time.
Supporters who sit in the Main Stand have the choice of the McCall, Hendrie and 2013 Suites, whilst those who prefer to watch their football from The Kop can use the Bantams' Bar. All four areas will admit children next season. Supporters' Suites will be open from two hours before kick-off and, as well as providing access to a private bar, supporters using the suites can enjoy hot and cold snacks and drinks.
Please note this season the Club reserves the right to direct you to a specific Suite on a match by match basis. The Club also reserves the right to close the suites for Cup games.
MORE WAYS TO PAY
Cash: Available for all supporters who apply in person at the Ticket Office. Please do not send cash through the post.
Cheque: Available for supporters who apply either by person or by post. Please make cheques payable to 'Bradford City Football Club Ltd'. Cheques must not be post dated. The ticket office address is located below.
Online: To purchase a Season Ticket online, please click HERE.
Credit/Debit Card: You may use your Credit/Debit card, Mastercard or VisaCard to pay in person or by post. Please note, however, the club unfortunately cannot accept American Express cards.
> As a EFL requirement, all Season Ticket applicants (new or existing) must fill out an application form.
> If paying by cheque, please can they be made payable to "Bradford City Football Club Ltd" and not be post-dated.
> Completed application forms can be handed into the Bantams Ticket Office or posted to:
SEAT AND SUITE REDIRECTION
The club reserves the right to redirect supporters to an alternative seat or suite on a match by match basis. This applies to League and Cup matches subject to the business needs of the club.
Please note, Midland Road (Northern Commercials) Stand Season Ticket Holders are advised that they may be required to move to an alternative stand on occasions when the number of visiting supporters is expected to exceed 1300.
Upgrades to supporters suites for single day and seat exchanges will carry a fixed administration fee of £10.00 per transfer and will not be carried out on match-days.
SEASON TICKET GUIDELINES
- The Season Ticket cards are NON TRANSFERABLE and must not be used by anyone else but the card holder.
- For Season Ticket holders wishing to move from one stand to another on a match by match basis, there will be a charge of £5.00 per transaction. As per previous seasons, the temporary seat transfer must take place no later than close of business the day prior to the match.
- When concluding a temporary seat transfer, the Season Ticket holder MUST surrender their card to a staff member at the Ticket Office. The card shall remain at the Ticket Office until the completion of the fixture concerned, when it may be reclaimed by the card holder.
- If a Season Ticket holder forgets to bring their card for a fixture, they must purchase a replacement ticket from the Ticket Office at the normal match day rate. The purchased ticket will be NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Any Season Ticket holder who is unable to locate their card and therefore unable to use it to gain entry into the stadium, can be issued with a replacement card. The Season Ticket card will only be replaced at the cost of the initial purchase. Any Season Ticket holder who can prove their card has been taken illegally, through the product of a Police crime investigation number, shall have their card replaced for a nominal fee.
- Supporters MUST retain their card or match ticket for inspection by club stewards.
- Supporters MUST occupy the seat specified on their card or match ticket.