Stuart McCall's side are back on the road in Sky Bet League Two this weekend, with a 3.00pm trip to Mansfield Town.
The match will be available to stream - via iFollow - for £10, with video match passes available to purchase by CLICKING HERE.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to purchase a match pass for the fixture - should supporters encounter any difficulties in purchasing...
1. Visit https://www.bradfordcityfc.co.uk/ifollow/subscribe/#MatchPassAvailability and view the 'Match Passes' section.
2. Select the 'Mansfield Town v Bradford City' match and click 'Subscribe Now'.
3. If you already have an iFollow account, sign in using your e-mail address and password. If you do not, create a FREE account by clicking 'Register Now'.
PLEASE NOTE: To be able to stream any match using an iFollow video pass, you MUST have created a free iFollow account.
4. Enter your payment details on screen and click 'Pay'. You are now ready to stream the match once the coverage gets underway.
5. On Saturday October 17 - at 2.00pm - head to the match centre to tune in and catch all the action.
PLEASE NOTE: Complimentry iFollow video access codes for ONLY all 23 of City's HOME 2020/21 Sky Bet League Two matches will be distributed. iFollow video access codes for AWAY Sky Bet League Two matches must be purchased seperately.
CLICK HERE for full details on the financial breakdown of iFollow 2020/21 packages.
If streaming the match on a tablet or mobile device, supporters must download the all-new EFL iFollow app, which has replaced the Bradford City club iFollow app ahead of the 2020/21 season.
To purchase an iFollow video match pass for the Bantams' 3.00pm trip to Mansfield Town on Saturday, please CLICK HERE.
For any further assistance on all iFollow and streaming matters, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.