The Bradford City Business Club will re-launch next year - open to new and existing members.
The club has been inactive since the end of the 2019/20 campaign, which was brought to a premature close due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
From January, it will get back up and running with the initial membership to run until June 2022, giving companies across the local area a vital opportunity to network and grow their business.
For just £250 plus VAT - to be paid by 31st January 2021 and renewed at the end of the 2021/22 season - businesses will gain critical exposure across the district as well as a number of different individual benefits included within the membership.
Included within the single-level membership are:
- Four complimentary matchday tickets
- Four networking events per year
- Company logo in The Parader and on the club's website
- Bradford City Business Club logo on your literature/website etc.
- Membership directory
- Utilita Energy Stadium tour
- Pin badge
- 10% discount in The City Shop
Optional extras, including matchday advertising, in-stadium branding and digital assets will also be made available once you become a member.