City's Eliot Goldthorp has been nominated for the League Football Education's August Goal of the Month.
Goldthorp has earned the nomination for his strike in the Bantams under-18 side's clash with Chesterfield - on August 17.
Picking the ball up 30 yards from goal, the youngster drove forward before unleashing an unstoppable drive which flew into the top corner.
The midfielder - who has made four appearances for City’s senior team - put his side 2-1 up with the goal, shortly before the match was abandoned - due to a serious head injury.
Goldthorp will be up against a further seven nominees from across England’s academy leagues.
City supporters have until 12.00pm on Friday September 20 to back Goldthorp - via the official LFE website - and can cast their vote by CLICKING HERE.
Nominees in full:
- Coree Wilson - LUTON TOWN v Northampton Town
- Richard Afrane-Kesey - CHARLTON ATHLETIC v Hull City
- Harry Kavanagh - PORTSMOUTH v AFC Bournemouth
- Charlie O’Connell - PETERBOROUGH UNITED v Southend United
- Jack Watson - DONCASTER ROVERS v Burton Albion
- Dan Jones - FOREST GREEN ROVERS v Plymouth Argyle
- Tali Jallow - MILTON KEYNES DONS v Southend United
- Eliot Goldthorp - BRADFORD CITY v Chesterfield
The League Football Education was established by the EFL and the PFA in 2004.
It is tasked with managing the apprenticeship (AASE) programme at EFL clubs and is currently responsible for around 1,200 apprentices - over 67 football clubs.
For more information on the programme, CLICK HERE.