The first networking event of the year was deemed "a great success" as businesses from across the city came together to raise their profile and discuss new opportunities.
On Thursday evening, the Northern Commrcials Stadium hosted its first networking event for all Bantams Business Members, sponsors and Bradford-based businesses.
Mike Martin, Group Director of TL Dallas – who are celebrating their centenary year – spoke at the event about why they have supported the club for many years as well as the benefits they received from it.
This also provided a superb insight into the advantages into being a Bantams Business Member.
Our second speaker of the night was Jaimie Dorward, who is the Bradford City Disability Liaison Officer.
She spoke about the community volunteering programme, a scheme which has helped fans with disabilities and has given them a change to get closer with the club.
Jaimie discussed how strong relations are between the club and sponsors and supporting groups.
The club's commercial team launched the Bantams Business Membership last summer, which is aimed at businesses of all sizes, ranging from start-ups and ‘one man bands’ to established businesses and large employers.
The membership comes with a host of benefits valued at over £1,000. Including a website story which is pushed across all social media channels which will reach a combined audience of over 224,000.
Other member benefits include:
• Four match tickets to a League game of your choice
• Invitations to quarterly hospitality events
• Your company details & offer to appear on a designated page on the club website.
• Your logo to appear in the matchday programme
• Use of an exclusive Bantams Business Membership logo on company literature/website/vehicles
• Exclusive Bantams Business Membership logo sticker to display anywhere at your business
• Different members offer to be advertised on the website weekly.
All of the above for only £169 plus VAT
**Membership lasts for the full calander year.
Do you want to become a Bantams Business Member? Contact the Club by calling 01274 773355, email firstname.lastname@example.org.