Bradford City Football Club is looking to appoint a part-time administrator to support the Academy.
The Academy Secretary shall provide administrative support to the Academy Manager and the Academy Management Team. They will act as the point of contact between the Academy and the League for all administrative matters, including the submission of required information.
We are looking for an individual who is determined to succeed and who has a proven track record in administration.
DBS clearance, safe guarding and protecting children and vulnerable adults are essential and the role requires the job holder to have previous experience in this field.
Also desirable is a qualification in safeguarding
To apply for the Academy Administration role. (Reference 2375), please send a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Hours of work
Part time position working over three days.
Commensurate with skills and experience. Please state your availability to start.
Main purpose of the Role
• To co-ordinate and deliver a day to day service in the academy to aid the academy team to deliver an organized football and educational program of work.
• To provide secretarial support to all full and part time Academy staff.
• Co-ordination of administration of all correspondence including match reports, confirmation of matches to other clubs, letters, memo’s, faxes, e-mails, appropriate forms abiding to FAPL/Football League rules, pre-season administrative arrangements and any other general admin.
• To provide secretarial support to Academy staff.
• Provide constant supplies of stationary, etc to keep the academy office running efficiently
• To receive callers, clients, visitors and staff in a helpful and friendly manner and provide an efficient service to all
• Update Academy Website provide constant information to all players and parents associated with the program.
• Look after and maintain ALL files relating to the Youth Department. Players/Coaches/ Other Staff
• Maintenance of databases Academy Players (9 – 16), Football Scholars (16 – 19) Coaches and Scouts
• Attend and take minutes at meetings
• Liaise with other Club staff as and when required
• Responsible for confirmation of match officials for the Academy
• Deal with new scholar’s starter information ensuring that employment legislation is met
• Liaise with the Safeguarding Officer regarding new scouts ensuring that the Club adheres to child protection procedures
• Liaise with WG School regarding Facility Bookings and School procedures
• Actively help and support any fundraising events/ ideas that may enhance the Youth Department funds.
• Look after and control all distribution of Scouts passes and Scouts files.
• Deal with scouting requests to attend academy games
• Attend all relevant football league meetings
• Liaise with coaches and parents in relation to academy matters.
• Update the boards around Woodhouse grove school
• Inform relevant departments of new registrations.
• At all times promote and provide a positive image of Bradford City FC and in particular the activities of the Academy.
• Adhere to organisational policies and procedures relating to operations, health & safety and quality control in the staff academy handbook.
• Maintain confidentiality of all information with regard to the Data Protection Act.
Skills and qualifications
• Efficient IT skills
• Good communication skills
• Good planner/organiser