A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work within Bradford City AFC’s new in-house retail department as a Retail Sales Assistant.
This is a very exciting time and we are looking for passionate retail-minded people to join our dynamic team.
Job Title: Retail Sales Assistant
Term: Part time - Temp/Perm
Hours of work: TBC - must be flexible
Salary: Age dependent
Application Closing Date: 15 June 2018
We are looking for a positive, highly motivated and hardworking individual to work within the Club’s retail department.
You must have a sociable and friendly disposition and have a passion for fashion and retail.
The overall aim is to achieve and increase in store sales and experience to all customers.
The nature of the job will also include working within any of our other retail outlets and performing all retail duties required by the Club.
- To offer first class service to all customers, providing assistance wherever possible
- Assisting customers with queries on the shop-floor
- Merchandising, ticketing and tagging stock items
- Tidying sales floor at the end of each day
- Keeping all areas of the shop, including back of house, clean and tidy at all times
- Assisting with Mail Order queries
- Printing of replica shirts (after Training)
- To be pro-active in the prevention of customer complaints from all sides of the business
- To develop Customer loyalty and the effective use of the Club’s loyalty programme to enhance the relationships between the Club and its Customers and sales
- Provide a consistent and high standard in sales service delivery and system usage
- To represent the Employer, Bradford City AFC in a professional manner at all times
- Ensure compliance with all the Policies and Procedures contained within the Staff Handbook, paying particular regard to the Equal Opportunities Policy and Health & Safety Policy and procedures at all times
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- A strong commitment to excellent customer service
- The ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations
- The ability to sell and up-sell retail merchandise
- Decision-making ability and a sense of responsibility
- An understanding of retail laws, security and health and safety
- Strong organisational and numeracy skills
- Good communication skills including written and oral skills
- Cash handling skills, cashing up and till reconciliation skills are essential
- Must possess good judgment and attention to detail
- Highly organised and uses initiative
- Must be confident, enthusiastic and approachable and display a positive outlook and drive
- Dependable, trustworthy and reliable
Only applicants that demonstrate within their application that they meet the above criteria will be considered for the role.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Anyone interested should apply online with a covering letter and CV to the following link firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bradford City AFC is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sectors of the Community.