The Club have a fantastic opportunity for a Retail Manager to lead our retail team as we bring this in house during the close season.
We are looking for someone who can nurture a high performing team to deliver great standards which result in amazing sales and profit performance.
What will you do as a Retail Manager at Bradford City Football Club?
- Build, develop, and retain a high performing retail team through strong recruitment, training, coaching and development.
- Ensure excellent execution of kit launches and marketing initiatives – right first time every time.
- Drive a high sales-focused culture within retail.
- Support daily and weekly forecasting, controlling all cost centres.
- Deliver retail profit targets without compromising the brand, customer experience, or employee engagement.
- Adhere to all health and safety processes.
- Ensure that all retail employees are managed consistently and fairly.
What skills and experience do you need to be successful?
- Strong leadership, organisational and communication skills.
- Experience working in retail, preferably with previous management experience.
- Flexible and adaptable with a can do attitude (you will be required for all home match days).
- Ability to create an engaging and rewarding work environment.
- Proof of right to work in the UK
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting position, please email your CV, covering letter and state your current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org - including Retail Manager in the subject line.
The Closing date for applications is Friday 30th March 2018.