In anticipation of our Season ticket and membership packages going on sale at 12 noon today, please find below some important information for all supporters to be aware of;
- Due to a flood earlier in the week, the 1911 reception is not fully operational. However, for any supporters with disabilities wanting to buy in person please come to the 1911 reception as normal, and we will accompany you to an executive box to complete your transaction.
- For supporters entitled to a free carer ticket, the club will oblige with offering a free CITIZEN membership (worth £24) to the carer also. However, to receive this membership, all carers will be required to provide their full data details, as would be normal for any other member.
- Matchday ticket prices for season 2018/19 will be frozen. This means an adult ticket bought on a match day will be £25. HOWEVER, this will be reduced to £20 if bought the day before a match takes place. This is important for Webflexi members, as they will pay £10 per match.
- The following age brackets will apply;
- Senior Citizens must be 60 or over on the 1st August 2018
- Juniors must be under 16 on the 1st August
- Under 11s must be under 11 on the 1st August.
If for whatever reason, the system does not recognise a change in your age, you will be asked for a proof of ID on collection or posting of your season ticket.
- For the first time fans can choose for their season ticket to be posted out via recorded delivery. Please be aware of this option when checking out.
- We will announce details of a monthly payment plan in the next few days. Please be patient whilst we finalise details for the best interest rates for our supporters.
To assist all supporters renewing or buying their season tickets for the first time, please find below a list of frequently asked questions. If there are any questions that are not answered below please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Is there a maximum amount of Under 11 Season Tickets I can purchase?
There is no limit to how many under 11 season tickets can be purchased with an adult’s season ticket. In previous season, this has been limited to two per adult.
What will I need to purchase a Season Ticket?
If you are an existing season ticket holder, buying online or at the ticket office will require your membership number. This can be found on your season ticket card.
If this is your first season ticket, you will be given a membership number once you have purchased a ticket.
How much is the booking fee?
There will be a booking fee of £1.50 per season ticket.
How do I update my details online?
Due to new GDPR rules coming into play later this year, the club will be required by law to keep accurate data records with customers’ consent. As such when you log onto the new online system for the first time you will be asked to update all your details. An email, postcode, or telephone number will be obligatory.
I can’t remember my password. How do I create a new one?
You will require your password to access the new online ticketing system. This will be your existing password. If password unknown please click reset password and an email will be sent to your registered email address.
How do I renew my 25 Year Season Ticket?
For 25 year season ticket holder wishing to renew, you will find your option under the products section of the website and NOT under the season ticket tab.
How do I purchase a Webflexi ticket?
For those wishing to buy the Webflexi season ticket, you will find your option under the products section of the website and not under the season ticket tab.
What are memberships? Can I get a membership with a Webflexi?
All supporters buying a full season ticket and Webflexi product will receive a free level of membership. Memberships can be bought separately for supporters that for whatever reason cannot buy a season ticket.
FLEXI CARDS - WEBFLEXI
For any supporters who last season bought a flexi card please be aware this product has now changed to a Webflexi. The new Webflexi will be £75 and offer you match day tickets at £10, but you will not be guaranteed the same seat each match. You will need to log onto the system and chose your seat for the match.
For any current flexi card holder, our new system will recognise that you had this product last season and offer you the opportunity to keep the seat by upgrading to a full season ticket.