Give your child a day to remember with Bradford City’s unforgettable mascot package.
Watch your child’s dream come true as they walk out alongside some of the Football League’s finest players, to crowds of more than 15,000 at the Northern Commercials Stadium – and spaces are selling fast!!
Over the weekend, 23 Junior Bantams were randomly selected and allocated a place to be a mascot for one of our home league matches over the season (1 winner per game).
Furthermore, 10 flag wavers for each home league fixture have also been selected at random.
Your child will experience an unforgettable matchday like never before by being part of pre-match activities and proudly lead the Bantams out ready for kick off in front of the home crowd!
The day will include a tour around the stadium, meeting and greeting our first team players as they arrive, taking a seat as a substitute in the ‘HOME’ dugout plus much, much more!
You and your child will be able to remember these moments forever as our Club photographer will capture these special moments of your child and their Bantam heroes!
Your child’s name will feature in our match day programme as well as on the big screen inside the ground!
MatchDay Mascot Packages are available for £70 (inc. VAT), including the following:
- Two Souvenir Photographs displayed in keepsake folder: One with your child’s favourite player or the captain and one at the centre circle with match officials, sponsors and both club captains.
- One pass to McCall Suite* for accompanying adult. (*entry pass to McCall Suite is pre-match only)
- One complimentary match day programme.
- One match day ticket will be provided for the mascot if not a season ticket holder.
If your child is selected and you have already booked their place, you will be refunded.
Mascots must be 4-15 years old.
To read our full Matchday Mascot Information Packs, click below:
- 2018/19 Matchday Mascot Information Pack (evening fixture)
- 2018/19 Matchday Mascot Information Pack (Saturday fixture)
For more information or to book your child’s place, please call 01274 773355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If your child is a Junior Bantam and you do not wish for them to partake in mascot or flag-waving initiatives, please email Sandra Oram via e-mail: email@example.com.