An exciting employment opportunity has arisen at Bradford City FC as the club are seeking to recruit a Sales Manager to join our Commercial team, which has seen significant growth in recent years.
We're looking for a confident, highly motivated, ambitious out and out sales person with a successful track record within sales and new business development. The candidate will work within the Commercial Team selling commercial partnership packages, hospitality and advertising solutions to local, regional and national brands.
• Identifying and securing new sponsors and partners from big-ticket items such as kit sponsorship through to everyday sales on the LED scoreboard or match day programme. In addition we will soon unveil a new digital strategy so the candidate will need to be able to sell new media packages also such as social media sponsorship, corporate videos and non tangible assets.
• Fulfil all partner/sponsor obligations for existing contracts and new ones
• Securing new seasonal hospitality bookings as well as for individual matches
• Selling advertising solutions to local and regional businesses
• Undertaking outbound calls to drive sponsorship and hospitality sales
• Converting sales opportunities from inbound enquiries
• Co-ordination with the Banqueting team to ensure all matchday requirements include tickets, seating plans & dining arrangements
• Must be able to work all home matchdays
• Any other duties as and when instructed by the Chief Operating Officer
Key skills required
• Proven track record of successfully selling sponsorship packages for events or rights holders
• Track record of selling hospitality and/or advertising solutions to clients
• Excellent administration, English and organisational skills
• Professional telephone manner
• Self-starter with a drive to succeed
• Well-presented with a confident, outgoing personality
Key result areas
• Securing new sponsorship revenue for Bradford City Football Club
• Maximizing new seasonal and match by match hospitality sales
• Retention of existing sponsors and clients
• Effective management of hospitality bookings and sponsor hospitality requests
• Sales and sponsorship administration support
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, plus bonus.
Being able to drive is essential.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting position, please email your CV, covering letter and state your current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org - including "Sales Manager" in the subject line
The Closing date for applications is Friday 16th March