The Bantams collected the fourth win from their first six league games on Saturday with a 3-1 victory over Peterborough United in Sky Bet League One.
Dominic Poleon, Romain Vincelot and Matthew Kilgallon netted the goals to help claim the win, but what were the other facts, figures and stories to come from the victory at the ABAX Stadium?
Let's take a look at some of extra details to come from the Peterborough success.
- Poleon's first half goal at the ABAX Stadium means the striker has now netted in his first three league away games for City. Poleon also scored in the recent games at Walsall and Gillingham.
- Kilgallon's goal against Peterborough was actually his first of the season. His deflected effort in the 3-3 draw at Walsall has now officially gone down as an own goal by Saddlers defender Luke Leahy.
- City defender Tony McMahon was on hand to assist two of the Bantams' goal at the weekend. McMahon has now been involved in six of City's league goals so far this season, including four in the last two matches.
- City's three goals at Peterborough means Stuart McCall's men have now netted an incredible thirteen goals in their last four matches.
- Adam Chicksen will now serve out a one-match ban (against Oxford United on Tuesday) after being dismissed for two bookable offences in the closing stages of the Peterborough game.
- City's Peterborough success at the weekend was their third successive victory at the ABAX Stadium. The Bantams were also victorious at Peterborough in the 2015/16 and 2016/17 campaigns.