Turnstile, access and security arrangements for Bradford City vs Fleetwood Town play-offs semi-final this Thursday night (4/05/17)
The Sky Bet League One play-offs semi-final first leg will be a little bit different to our regular matches in the league.
For a start, season tickets and flexi-card will not be valid and every supporter entering the stadium must have a valid ticket in their possession.
However, one thing that remains the same is that we are asking supporters to get to the stadium as early as possible to make sure they are in position ready for the 7.45pm kick-off. Some turnstiles will be open in every section from 6.30pm.
Supporters who still need to buy tickets for the game can do so at the main ticket office in the North West Corner of the stadium.
Please note that the adult price increases to £25.00 on match-day.
The main ticket office will also be the point at which any supporters who have pre-booked tickets on-line can collect their tickets when they arrive at the stadium.
If supporters want to try and choose a specific seat or pay on a credit or debit card, this will again be dealt with at the main ticket office.
For supporters who wish to pay cash and not choose a specific seat, there will be cash turnstiles in 3 home sections of the stadium.
Adult tickets on a match day are priced at £25.00 each with concessions at £15.00 and juniors at £10.00 (adult tickets are reduced to £20.00 when bought before 5:00pm on the day before the game).
So, for this very important home game against Fleetwood Town (kick-off 7.45pm), the following entrances are the easiest way to gain entry to the stadium:
For the JCT 600 West Stand
- Supporters with pre-paid match tickets should make their way to turnstiles W4-W10 or W12-W18. These turnstiles are all located in the Directors’ car park either side of the glass doors that lead to the banqueting areas.
- Supporters who wish to pay cash (no cards, no seat selection) can enter by turnstiles W3 or W11.
For the North West corner
- Supporters with pre-paid match tickets should make their way to turnstiles NW3-NW6. These turnstiles are located in the North West corner to the left of the main Ticket Office as supporters approach it down the steps from Burlington Street.
- There is no cash option for the North West Corner for this game and tickets must be bought at the main ticket office before supporters approach the turnstiles.
For the North Stand Kop
- Supporters with pre-paid match tickets should make their way to turnstiles N1 to N4 and N5-N6, all of which are located behind the Kop
- Supporters with pre-paid match tickets can also gain access to both levels of the Kop via turnstiles N10 to N14, which are located on Midland Road
- Supporters who wish to pay cash (no cards, no seat selection) can enter by turnstiles N7 or N8 behind the Kop or by turnstile N9 which can be located on Midland Road
For the Northern Commercials (East) Stand
- Home supporters with pre-paid match tickets should make their way to turnstiles E1 to E5, all of which are located on Midland Road.
- Supporters who wish to pay cash (no cards, no seat selection) can enter by turnstile E6 which can be located on Midland Road.
There will be late turnstiles for each part of the stadium which will remain open until half-time. There will be two late gates per section with one being for match day ticket holders and the other for people wanting to pay cash.
- For the JCT 600 (West) Stand, match ticket holders that arrive after kick-off should go to W4, with late cash payers using W3.
- For the North West Corner, match ticket holders that arrive after kick-off should use NW6.
- For the North Stand Kop, match ticket holders that arrive after kick-off should go to N1, with late cash payers using N8 (both of which are behind the Kop - there is no late turnstile for the Kop on Midland Road).
- For the Northern Commercials (East) Stand, match ticket holders that arrive after kick-off should use E5 with late cash players using E6.
Road closures and car security
There will be a road closure in place for this game. This was announced earlier in the week and full details can be found on the Club’s website HERE.
In short, Midland Road will be closed from its junction with Thorncliffe Road right through to Cornwall Road from 6pm until 10pm. The lower section of Holywell Ash Lane next to its junction with Lupton Street will also be closed during the same period. Access to the disabled parking bays close to Rear Rock Terrace will be allowed from the Thorncliffe Road closure until all spaces have been used. Any supporters wanting to use the car park off Midland Road (an area not run by the Club) should gain access from the direction of Hamm Strasse. The Club would also like to take this opportunity to remind people travelling to the stadium by car to make sure that their car is left secure and that no valuables are on view. If you do suffer any crime of this type while attending the game, please report the problem to West Yorkshire Police immediately by calling the non-emergency 101 number.
Northern Commercials Stadium is a no-smoking arena
We would also like to take this opportunity of reminding all supporters that, in accordance with legislation and EFL regulations, the entire stadium is a no-smoking area. This includes the viewing areas, concourses, toilets and stairways. In addition, the Club has imposed a ban on the use of e-cigarettes within the stadium. We would request that all supporters abide by the bans that are in place for all tobacco products and e-cigarettes for every home game.
Live streaming match footage
The Club would like to remind all supporters that it is against the EFL ground regulations for live action of the game to be photographed, recorded or streamed live. The Club have been reminded of their obligations by the EFL and any spectator contravening the regulations may be ejected and face a Club ban. The co-operation of all spectators in adhering to the EFL regulations would be much appreciated.
Another reason we ask spectators to get to the stadium early is so we can implement the essential safety and security procedures as people enter the stadium. Supporters are asked not to bring bags to the stadium but when that is unavoidable, please note that it will be necessary to check all bags prior to entry. This may slow down the entry process a little, so spectators are asked to have their tickets ready for inspection and co-operate with stewards as they carry out this important task. Bags checks will be conducted at every point of entry to the stadium including turnstiles and banqueting facilities and we hope that supporters will appreciate that, in view of recent incidents, it is important that we take these precautions.
We would also take this opportunity to remind supporters that the main Ticket Office will not open at all after each home game. Supporters are also reminded that on leaving the stadium they can exit via the One-in-a-Million free school compound. This leads to Thorncliffe Road and gives spectators easy access towards Midland Road or Manningham Lane. So, rather than queue at the staircase near to the Ticket Office, take a right turn and exit through the compound for an easier route away from the stadium.
So, to summarise, please get to the stadium as early as you can, purchase tickets in advance or use the limited number of cash turnstiles for your preferred stand and enjoy what promises to be a great night!