Become part of Team Twenty! City 2017/2018 Season Tickets now on sale!
2017/2018 Season Tickets are now available to buy in person via the Bantams Ticket Office, over the phone (0871 978 8000) and online - please click HERE.
Fans can also visit the website to secure their place at the Northern Commercials Stadium for next seasonwww.teamtwenty.co.uk .
For the third season in a row, Bradford City are aiming to offer the most affordable season tickets in the EFL and this time hope to reach the 20,000 mark.
With the club honouring their pledge to keep football accessible to all, this ambitious figure would reinforce the club as one of the best supported in the country with an adult season ticket still only £149.00!
And there is an exciting twist to this year’s campaign for Bantams fans, as the prices will remain the same irrespective of which league the club are playing in next season! The message therefore from the club to its existing fans is to go and recruit new season ticket holders.
The early bird campaign will run from 1st March until 29th April 2017.
Until then, all current season ticket holders can rest assured their existing seat will remain reserved. After that date, however, the seat will become available for anyone to buy or move to if they’ve already purchased a season ticket and want to swap the seat they were allocated.
The revised pricing structure means that unlike in other seasons the prices will start to rise as the season builds to a crescendo, but with five weeks before they do, everyone has the opportunity to budget accordingly.
In addition, the option to pay monthly means fans can spread the payment over the season and still enjoy the benefits of being a full season ticket holder for only £7.12 a game (This is based on interest of £14.90 on a £149 season ticket. Total payable £163.90 over nine months which is still cheaper than the 3rd April price).
A full list of 2017/2018 season tickets can be found below:
- Season ticket prizes are frozen from last season from 1st March to 3rd April.
- There is an affordable monthly payment plan for anyone wishing to pay over nine months.
- The popular ‘Flexi ’ option will remain meaning fans can still reserve their seat without buying a full season ticket. HOWEVER, the price will increase from £50.00 to £70.00 to cover additional administrational costs. Fans choosing this option will no longer receive a card but will need to purchase a match ticket prior to games either online or at the ticket office. There will be no cash turnstiles next season for league games.
have in their possession, proof of the child’s age, i.e. copy birth certificate or passport. A maximum of two under eleven tickets is permitted with one adult season ticket.MUSTSupporters coming to the ticket office looking to renew should be in possession of their season tickets for this season (2016/2017) for ease of obtaining customer numbers. Anyone wishing to purchase an under eleven ticket for a new season ticket holder
Disabled customers wishing to have a free carers ticket MUST be in possession of the relevant supporting evidence. For example, the DWP letter which shows which shows the level of DLA or PIP they are in receipt of.
HOW TO PURCHASE SEASON TICKETS ONLINE (RENEWALS)
- 1. Go to www.bcfc.talent-sport.co.uk
- 2. Sign in at the Account box, if you have your customer number please input it in the relevant box, please ignore the zeros and use the last five digits only.
- 3. Enter your password and you will be logged in.
- 4. Once you are logged in please ensure that we have the correct details on file as your season ticket may be posted out to you, you can do this by clicking on Update Details in the Account box, please also ensure you input your email address and a mobile telephone number in case we need to contact you.
- 5. Having done that click on Season ticket renewals and your seat will be automatically dropped into your basket. If you wish to select a new seat, use the Season Ticket tab and go to Select Your Own seat and select your seat.
HOW TO PURCHASE SEASON TICKETS ONLINE (NEW OR RETURNING SEASON TICKET HOLDERS)
- 1. Go to www.bcfc.talent-sport.co.uk
- 2. Go to Account Box and either input your customer number if you have one, if not click on Register, at this point you will be asked to complete a registration form. A mobile telephone number and email address are mandatory requirements to purchase a season ticket. Once you have registered your details you will be allocated a customer number.
- 3. If you use the Season Ticket tab, from there you can select your own seat, this will show you the stadium plan, you can choose the stand and block you wish to sit in and by clicking on the relevant block that will show any available seats for you. Click on the seats you want and they will be placed into your basket for you.
Once you have got your seats in the basket by either method, go to Checkout and follow the hints to enter your credit or debit card details. Once your transaction has been confirmed you will be sent a confirmation email, giving details of your purchase.
The order will be downloaded at the earliest opportunity and a receipt will be posted to you.
If you experience any difficulties please contact the ticket office on 0871 978 8000 and we will assist you with your purchase.
Supporters can access a 2017/2018 application form by clicking on the link - Season Ticket Application Form 2017 2018