The Bantams completed their first signing of the summer transfer window this Monday by securing a deal to bring attacking left back Adam Chicksen to the Northern Commercials Stadium.
The 25 year-old is no stranger to Valley Parade and Sky Bet League One, but here are some facts to help City fans get to know him a little bit better.
- Chicksen made his professional debut aged just 16 while at Milton Keynes Dons.
- He became the first player from the Milton Keynes area to represent the Dons.
- The defender has already played at the Northern Commercials Stadium for three separate clubs - Gillingham, Fleetwood Town and Charlton Athletic.
- Along with loan spells with Gillingham and Fleetwood, Chicksen has also played on loan at Leyton Orient during his time at Brighton.
- He played twenty-five times for Charlton Athletic last season, scoring in the Addick's impressive 5-1 victory at Bristol Rovers.
- Chicksen is of English, Zimbabwean and Chinese descent. Chicksen's mother is English and his father is from African Zimbabwe and Chinese hertiage.
- Chicksen has played in the Sky Bet Championship and League One Play-Offs during his career so far.
- His birthday is 27 September 1991.