OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN OUR GROWING DIGITAL TEAM
As the club continues to develop our digital strategy, we are looking to recruit a Social Media Executive to help deliver an engaging and consistent social media experience to all of our audiences.
- Have a strong knowledge of all social media networks and experience of using social media for business
- Have a good knowledge of what content works best on each platform, ensuring the club is at the forefront of social media innovation
- Be able to collaborate with the digital team to ensure assets are optimised for the social platforms
- Have the knowledge to optimise digital assets for social, including editing aspect ratios and dimensions, adding captions, transitions, motion graphics etc.
- Be comfortable providing live match coverage at all levels and meeting time sensitive deadlines
- Find a way to better interact and engage with the community intensively, building trust and a positive brand image
- Understand AI & Messenger Bot strategies, to launch together with the Digital Manager.
- Set up paid social-media (especially Facebook) campaigns and retarget customers as well as build custom (especially “lookalike”) audiences.
- Be able to support the Head of Digital and Digital Manager with social media analytics, reporting on all social media channels on a weekly basis.
- A strong track record of creative achievement and innovation.
- Either current or past experience of growing social media platforms
- Excellent communication skills with experience of developing relationships
- Experience of running successful digital marketing campaigns
- You will be able to work across all social media platforms
- Experience of designing and editing short-form videos for social media
- A creative flair, enthusiasm and passion for fan engagement
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (or similar)
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm on Friday 5th January