Become the latest member of the #BantamsFamily to snap up our new official mobile app!
) to provide official club mobile applications and stadium WiFi networks to clubs across the EFL portfolio. Both services are being provided to the club at no cost.www.intechnologywifi.com() and intechnologyWiFi www.efl.comBradford City have become the first club to benefit from a landmark deal between The English Football League (EFL) (
The new official mobile app for Bradford City is available NOW and can be downloaded at www.officialbradfordcityapp.com.
The new mobile app will give Bantams fans a one-stop, 24/7, 365-days-a-year ‘digital match-day experience’, allowing them to read the latest news, interact on social media, check commentary and results, place a bet live, in-play on the latest action (facilitated by Sky Bet) and share content with fellow fans, wherever they are.
The mobile app also provides a range of new revenue streams for the club, such as through digital advertising for sponsors and the provision of the betting platform.
Thanks to a revenue share agreement in place with the EFL’s league sponsor, Sky Bet, every bet placed by fans will see the club take a share.
Work has started to install the WiFi network at the Northern Commercials Stadium, allowing fans to use the app in the stadium, without data charges or slow connection speeds.
The stadium WiFi network will ‘power’ the mobile application within the stadium on match-days, allowing fans to use the app at the ground, even when congested 3G or 4G traffic usually makes it impossible.
Key features of theOfficial Bradford City Mobile Application:
- True 24/7, 365-days-a-year access, thanks to high-capacity stadium WiFi network at Northern Commercials Stadium – no mobile data charges; no slow connections.
- Live scores, commentary and statistics, covering current, as well as past and upcoming games (within the same season).
- Official and popular unofficial news and images about the club, pulled together into one easy-to-access location.
- Aggregated social media posts about the club in one feed, allowing fans to easily interact and share.
- Ability for users to create profiles, post content and interact with other users.
- Seamless links to bet facilitated by Sky Bet, available 24/7, 365 days a year, with a share of associated revenues going to clubs.