Turnstile, access and security arrangements for Bradford City vs Accrington Stanley, Emirates FA Cup First Round, Northern Commercials Stadium, kick off 3:00pm
Bradford City FC has today (Friday) announced entry and turnstile arrangements for Saturday’s Emirates FA Cup First Round tie at home to Accrington Stanley. The game takes place at the Northern Commercials Stadium on Saturday (5th November 2016) - kick off 3:00pm.
For Home supporters, the JCT 600 West Stand Lower section and the North Stand Kop Lower section will be open for this game.
Turnstiles will open in all areas from 1.30pm.
Season tickets and flexi-cards are not valid for this FA Cup tie. Prices have been agreed with the visiting Club and the entry prices will be £15.00 for adults, £10.00 for concessions (aged 60 and over or students with a valid NUS card) and £5.00 for juniors (aged 16 and under).
Supporters can only gain access to the stadium by having a pre-paid match ticket in their possession or by paying cash at the turnstile. However, please note that cash entry is a slower process than entry by ticket, so if you are intending to pay at the turnstile, please leave yourself extra time to get into the stadium.
Tickets are available for purchase in advance of the game at the main ticket office which will open its normal hours of 9:00am-5:00pm on Friday and from 9:00am on Saturday.
As always, we would ask supporters not to bring bags to the match but where this cannot be avoided, please note all bags will be searched prior to entry. This may slow down the entry process a little, so spectators are asked to co-operate with stewards as they carry out this important task.
Bags checks will be conducted at every point of entry to the stadium including turnstiles and banqueting facilities.
So, for Saturday’s home game against Accrington Stanley (kick-off 3:00pm), the following entrances are the easiest way to gain entry to the stadium:
For the JCT 600 West Stand
- Home supporters with a pre-paid match ticket should make their way to turnstiles W3 or W11. These turnstiles are all located in the Directors’ car park either side of the glass doors that lead to the banqueting areas.
- Home supporters who wish to pay cash can enter via turnstiles W4 to W10 or W12 to W16. For adult entries only at £15 each, W5 and W13 will be available. All other turnstiles in this area will allow cash admission at any price (£15, £10 or £5) to enable family groups to stay together as they enter the stadium.
For the North Stand Kop - please note, no entrances will be available for the Kop on Midland Road
- Home supporters with a pre-paid match ticket should make their way to turnstiles N1 or N5.
- Home supporters who wish to pay cash can enter via turnstiles N2 or N6-N8. For adult entries only at £15 each, N6 will be available. All other turnstiles in this area will allow cash admission at any price (£15, £10 or £5) to enable family groups to stay together as they enter the stadium
For supporters with disabilities, the usual accessible areas in the JCT 600 West Stand and the North Stand Kop Lower will be available. The areas on the JCT 600 West Stand Lower section can be accessed through Gate WD on Valley Parade or through the 1911 Club reception via the lift. The area in Block M of the JCT 600 West Stand Upper section will also be available but only to supporters who use a wheelchair. The usual policy will apply to this game with the disabled person being charged the rate for their age with free access for their carer/companion.
There will be late turnstiles for each part of the stadium which will remain open until half-time. There will be two late gates per section with one being for match ticket holders and the other taking cash entries.
- For the JCT 600 (West) Stand, tickets holders that arrive after kick-off should go to W3, with late cash payers using W4
- For the North Stand Kop, ticket holders that arrive after kick-off should go to N1, with late cash payers using N2
Road closures and car breaks-ins
There will be no road closure in place on Midland Road for this game. Please try to ensure that when you park your vehicle it is secure when you leave it and that any valuables are either removed from the car entirely or placed out of sight while your car is parked up for the game. This advice is intended to help supporters to try and avoid having their match day at Bradford City FC being spoiled by thoughtless thieves getting into vehicles. If you do suffer any crime of this type while attending the game, please report the problem to West Yorkshire Police immediately by calling the non-emergency 101 number.
Northern Commercials Stadium is a no-smoking arena
We would also like to take this opportunity of reminding all supporters that, in accordance with legislation and EFL regulations, the entire stadium is a no-smoking area. This includes the viewing areas, concourses, toilets and stairways. In addition, the Club has imposed a ban on the use of e-cigarettes within the stadium. We would request that all supporters abide by the bans that are in place for all tobacco products and e-cigarettes for every home game.
Enjoy the game!