The football club is delighted to be able to confirm that over £75,000 has now been raised thanks to the #UPGRADETHEPARADE campaign! Reaching this milestone means the club can now upgrade the players' changing rooms.
The money raised by fans means that the club will not have to take funds from the playing budget to carry out the work. A big thank you goes out to everyone who has contributed so far! Now the campaign is all about the fans’ match day experience. All the money raised from now on will go towards a new big screen which will vastly improve the match experience for fans.
- A new big screen will make it much easier for everyone in the stadium to read the time and tell the score.
- Advertising revenue will make a big impact on the club, providing another source of funds to create a more sustainable environment for the club to move forward.
- The screen can create more of a community feeling between players and fans through messages from players and Phil Parkinson.
- It will be used for educational purposes such as raising awareness for anti-discrimination and equality in football.
- Finally, wouldn't it be great to watch highlights of those famous cup runs before matches? Watching that Hanson header away at Aston Villa would definitely get the fans going before kick-off!
This Saturday's (26 March 2016) match against Millwall at the Coral Windows Stadium will be an official 'Upgrade The Parade' game.
Visit the One in a Million Café behind the North West Corner to buy the limited edition Upgrade The Parade wristbands and pin badges. There will also be lots of great stuff going on to support the campaign as we look to take another important three points.
Some more fantastic rewards have been up for auction and raffle this week! Bantam fan and Bradford-born magician Dynamo donated some backstage tickets to the campaign.
The lucky winners of the auction and the raffle won tickets to go and watch Dynamo perform at the Leeds Arena. They won’t be alone though, a selection of Bradford players will be going with them and they will even get to meet Dynamo himself after the performance!
KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED FOR A CHANCE TO WIN YOUR 16/17 SEASON TICKET - NEW COMPETITION STARTS THIS (WEDNESDAY) EVENING!
As usual head over to http://tifosy.com/bantams to see all the great rewards on offer.