* Free tickets for Under 11s for all Bradford City home league games.
* Free tickets to support community groups attendance as matches. Last year this included young individuals from Shapla FC and the Bangla Bantams and the 'Tickets for Troops' organisation.
* The 'Billy Bantam roadshow' enabling our club mascot to meet and engage with as many young children and community groups within the region.
* A continued involvement with our "Football in the Community" programme which includes the Disability Football Club and Bradford City Women's Football Club.
* Various other fundraising activities. Last year we supported both the Bradford City runs and Prostate Cancer's Football 2 Amsterdam bike ride.
Within Bradford and across Yorkshire, there are many like-minded businesses and private individuals who believe in supporting common causes that often only a football club has the unique ability of bringing together.
Membership of the Bradford Centurions Group will be £1000 for the season and in return will receive the following benefits:
* Business Logo or name on the official Bradford Centurions Group page in "The Parader"
* Business Logo on the official Bradford Centurions Group Website.
* Access to the Centurions Lounge on a Match day.
* Invitation to exclusive Bradford City FC Events.
* Limited Edition Bradford Centurions Group pin badge.
* Use of meeting rooms at Valley Parade.
* Discounted rates on Bradford City FC Match Day hospitality.
* Use of Bradford City FC's "Bradford Centurions Group" logo to feature on all marketing materials.
Businesses already signed up include TL Dallas, Sovereign Health, Provident Financial, NET365 Broadband Systems and Napoleons Casinos.
'The Centurions Group offers organisations and individuals the opportunity to support Bradford City Football Club as a social asset. The supporters rebuilt the club and in turn, with our affordable season tickets we are helping to rebuild the city and backing our local economy. I'd like to thank those businesses that have already pledged their support and we would welcome any others to contact us to discuss membership and how they can support the club and our community.'
Mike Martin from TL Dallas explained why they decided to join the group:
'All members will be offered the opportunity to meet other like-minded people who are passionate about business, sport and helping the community.'
We appreciate the time constraints that professionals face. So in addition to traditional events, you can still gain the benefits of making new contacts on match days and by joining The Bradford Centurions Group on LinkedIn.
Places are limited to 100 so don't miss out on your opportunity to become a Bradford Centurion from £1000.
For more information, please email: