Turnstile, access and security arrangements for Stoke City (Checkatrade Trophy, Northern Commercials Stadium, Tuesday 30 August 2016)
Tuesday night sees the Club’s first venture into the Checkatrade Trophy with a group match against the Stoke City's development squad. We are hoping for a good turnout for this game and are planning to open both the JCT600 West Stand Lower section and the North Stand Kop Lower section for this game for home fans.
Ticket prices are attractively priced at £10.00 for adults and £5.00 for concessions (under 16s, over 60s and students with a valid NUS card).
Supporters can purchase tickets in advance of the game at our main Ticket Office or pay cash at the turnstiles in both areas.
All seating will be on an unreserved basis with every supporter receiving a match ticket which they should keep for the duration of the game.
Turnstiles in both sections will be open from 6.30pm.
As always, we would ask supporters not to bring bags to the match but where this cannot be avoided, please note all bags will be searched prior to entry.
This may slow down the entry process a little, so spectators are asked to co-operate with stewards as they carry out this important task. Bags checks will be conducted at every point of entry to the stadium including turnstiles and banqueting facilities.
We would also remind supporters that season ticket and flexi-cards are not valid for this game. Being a cup-tie, supporters can only gain access to the stadium by having a pre-paid match ticket in their possession or by paying cash at the turnstile.
So, for Tuesday’s home game against Stoke (kick-off 7.45pm), the following entrances are the easiest way to gain entry to the stadium:
For the JCT 600 West Stand
- Supporters with a pre-paid match ticket should make their way to turnstiles W3 or W11. These turnstiles are all located in the Directors’ car park either side of the glass doors that lead to the banqueting areas.
- Supporters who wish to pay cash on the night can enter via turnstiles W4 to W6 or W12 to W14. For adult entries only at £10 each, W4 and W12 will be available. Turnstiles W5-W6 and W13-W14 will take both £10 and £5 cash entries to enable family groups to stay together as they enter the stadium.
For the North Stand Kop - please note, no entrances will be available for the Kop on Midland Road
- Supporters with a pre-paid match ticket should make their way to turnstiles N1-N2. These turnstiles are in the first block of turnstiles as supporters walk past the main Ticket Office.
- Supporters who wish to pay cash on the night can enter via turnstiles N5 to N8. For adult entries only at £10 each, N5 will be available. Turnstiles N6-N8 will take both £10 and £5 cash entries to enable family groups to stay together as they enter the stadium.
For supporters with disabilities, the usual accessible areas in the JCT 600 West Stand Lower and the North Stand Kop Lower will be available. The areas on the JCT 600 West Stand Lower section can be accessed through Gate WD on Valley Parade or through the 1911 Club reception via the lift. The area in Block M of the JCT 600 West Stand Upper section will also be available but only to supporters who use a wheelchair. The usual policy will apply to this game with the disabled person being charged the rate for their age with free access for their carer/companion.
There will be late turnstiles for each part of the stadium which will remain open until half-time. There will be two late gates per section with one being for match ticket holders and the other taking cash entries.
- For the JCT 600 (West) Stand, tickets holders that arrive after kick-off should go to W3, with late cash payers using W4.
- For the North Stand Kop, ticket holders that arrive after kick-off should go to N1, with late cash payers using N8.
Road closures and car breaks-ins
There will be no road closure in place on Midland Road for this game. Please try to ensure that when you park your vehicle it is secure when you leave it and that any valuables are either removed from the car entirely or placed out of sight while your car is parked up for the game. This advice is intended to help supporters to try and avoid having their match day at Bradford City FC being spoiled by thoughtless thieves getting into vehicles. If you do suffer any crime of this type while attending the game, please report the problem to West Yorkshire Police immediately by calling the non-emergency 101 number.
Northern Commercials Stadium is a no-smoking arena
We would also like to take this opportunity of reminding all supporters that, in accordance with legislation and EFL regulations, the entire stadium is a no-smoking area. This includes the viewing areas, concourses, toilets and stairways. In addition, the Club has imposed a ban on the use of e-cigarettes within the stadium. We would request that all supporters abide by the bans that are in place for all tobacco products and e-cigarettes for every home game.
Enjoy the game!