For tonight’s Emirates FA Cup first round replay against Aldershot Town at the Coral Windows Stadium, two sections of the stadium will be open for Home fans. The JCT 600 (West) Stand lower section and the North Stand Kop lower section will be open for supporters who have purchased tickets in advance and for cash payers on the night.
We would like to repeat our usual request for supporters to get to the stadium as early as possible. Many supporters will be paying cash at the turnstiles and this is a slow entry process. In addition, in the current climate, the Club will stringently enforce its searching policy with clothing and bags being searched before entry into the stadium. Once again, this may slow down the entry process and we would ask all supporters to assist the stewards with this necessary operation. Turnstiles in all sections of the stadium will be open from 6.30pm.
For tonight’s home game against Aldershot (kick-off 7.45pm), the following entrances are the easiest way to gain entry to the stadium:
For the JCT 600 West Stand (Lower section only)
- Supporters with pre-paid match tickets can gain entry via turnstiles W4 and W5 on the Valley Parade side of the stand and W12 and W13 on the Burlington Street side of the stand
- Supporters wishing to pay cash at the turnstiles can gain entry via turnstiles W3 and W6-W10 on the Valley Parade side of the stand and via turnstiles W11 and W14-W16 on the Burlington Street side of the stand
For the North Stand Kop (Lower section only)
- Supporters with pre-paid match tickets can gain entry via turnstiles N1 and N2 - these are the first turnstiles as you approach the Kop with the ticket office on your right
- Supporters wishing to pay cash at the turnstiles can gain entry via turnstiles N3-N4 and N5-N8
Please note that there is no entry to the North Stand Kop from the turnstiles on Midland Road for this game.
The North West Corner, the Northern Commercials (East) Stand and the TL Dallas (South) will not be open for home supporters for tonight’s game.
As always with cup games, season tickets and flexi-cards are not valid for tonight’s match. Everyone attending the match must have in their position a match ticket bought in advance from the ticket office or pay cash at the appropriate turnstiles. Tickets will be issued to all spectators coming through the cash turnstiles. Both the JCT 600 Stand Lower section and the North Stand Lower section will operate on unreserved seat basis. Prices for the game include £15 for adults, £10 for concessions (including seniors and students) and £5 for under 16s. Cash turnstiles will be able to take all three prices and supporters are asked to have the right cash ready as they approach the turnstiles to speed-up the entry process.
Any supporters with disabilities can gain access to the stadium via the usual entrances to the JCT 600 Stand and the North Stand Kop with the disabled person paying the appropriate entry charge for their age and being entitled to a free ticket for their carer/companion.
There will be late turnstiles for each part of the stadium which will remain open until half-time.
- For the JCT 600 (West) Stand, tickets holders that arrive after kick-off should go to W4, with cash payers using W3
- For the North Stand Kop, ticket holders that arrive after kick-off should go to N1, with late cash payers using N8
There will be no road closure in place on Midland Road for this game. For any supporters travelling to the game by car, please remember to make sure your vehicle is secure when you leave it and that any valuables are either removed from the car entirely or placed out of sight while your car is parked up for the game. Don’t give the thieves a chance to spoil your visit to Bradford City FC.