this Wednesday (14 January 2015) for City's F.A Cup third round replay with Millwall.be the differenceThe club are aiming to give supporters every chance possible to
campaign has been tremendous with the ticket office remaining busy to sell tickets to fans who don’t want to miss out on this great night. The ticket office will be open from 9:00am on Wednesday until kick-off (7:45pm) to continue with sales of tickets for selected seats and for fans who want to pay by credit or charge card.bethedifference#The reaction to the club’s
For fans that are unable to get down to the ticket office in advance of the game, a cash option will be offered at the turnstiles for the upper levels only of both the JCT 600 Stand and The North Stand Kop.
.For ease of access, the turnstiles that are normally used for the flexi-card cash gates will be used for the cash paying option on Wednesday night. Please note that these turnstiles can only offer pre-printed tickets for pre-allocated seats so supporters will not be able to select specific seats at the turnstiles and the tickets will be offered on a first come-first served basis
While the club appreciates that many people are travelling to the game straight from work, university or college, supporters are asked to get the stadium as early as possible.
.Turnstiles will be open in every section of the stadium from 6.30pm and the sooner fans can arrive at the stadium the less chance there is of them being caught up in any last minute rush to get in for the kick-off
So for Wednesday’s FA Cup replay versus Millwall (kick-off 7.45pm), the following entrances are the easiest way to gain entry to the stadium:
For the JCT 600 West Stand
- . These turnstiles are all located in the Directors’ car park either side of the glass doors that lead to the banqueting areas.W12-W18 or W4-W10Supporters with pre-paid tickets should make their way to turnstiles
- W11. or W3Supporters that wish to pay cash on the night can enter by turnstiles
For the North Stand Kop
- , all of which are located behind the Kop.N5-N6 and N4 to N1Supporters with pre-paid tickets should make their way to turnstiles
- which can be located on Midland Road.N12 - N11Supporters with pre-paid tickets can also enter both levels of the North Stand Kop through turnstiles
- which are behind the Kop (close to the Bantams Bar entrance). Supporters paying cash are recommended to use the turnstiles on Midland Road to avoid the congested areas around the ticket office and at the back of the Kop.N7-N8 which can be located in Midland Road or via turnstiles N9-N10Supporters that wish to pay cash on the night can enter via turnstiles
For the Northern Commercials (East) Stand
- This section will be closed to home supporters for this game.
For the TL Dallas (South) Stand
- This section will be closed for this game.
Supporters are reminded that season tickets and flexi-cards are not valid for this game: anyone entering the stadium much pay the appropriate admission rates that were agreed with Millwall FC prior to the original tie. The prices include £15 for adults (including students); £10 for senior citizens and £5 for under 16s. The cash turnstiles detailed above will take all three price denominations.
Late turnstiles for each part of the stadium which will remain open until half-time. late turnstiles
There will be
- W3., with those paying cash on the night using W4For the JCT 600 (West) Stand, tickets holders should go to
- (both of which are behind the Kop).N8, with flexi-card cash payers using N1For the North Stand Kop, ticket holders should go to
There will be no road closure in place on Midland Road for this game. For any supporters travelling to the game by car, please remember to make sure your vehicle is secure when you leave it and that any valuables are either removed from the car entirely or placed out of sight while your car is parked up for the game.
Banqueting update: for the Millwall game, there is also an option of an upgrade to the McCall and Hendrie Suites at £5 per person for each denomination - i.e. total admission price will be £20 for adults (including students); £15 for senior citizens and £10 for under 16s. The Bantams Bar will not be open for this game. Any supporter wishing to upgrade to the suites should obtain their tickets and passes at the main ticket office in the North West corner of the stadium.