There were a number of moves in and out affecting other League 1 clubs this Monday. Here are just some of the transfers that may have caught the eye of City fans.
- This Saturday's opponents, Port Vale, secured the services of striker Greg Luer from Hull City and Cardiff City midfielder Tommy O'Sullivan on loan. Valiants attacker Dany N'Guessan also left the club.
- Former Bantams loanee Blair Turgott joined Coventry City following his departure from West Ham United. Turgott spent a period on loan at the Coral Windows Stadium from West Ham during the club's memorable 2012/2013 campaign. Coventry also brought Luke Williams in on loan from Middlesbrough
- Talented Milton Keynes Dons midfielder Dele Alli was sold to Premier League giants Tottenham Hotspur for £5 million. Alli will be loaned back to MK Dons for the rest of the season, however. The Dons also brought back former midfielder Keith Andrews on loan from Bolton Wanderers.
- Oldham Athletic signed Dagenham & Redbridge striker Rhys Murphy for an undisclosed fee.
- In-form Chesterfield forward Eoin Doyle moved to Cardiff City for a fee believed to be in the region of £750,000 plus add ons.
- Another striker near the top of the League 1 scoring charts, Rochdale's Matt Done, left Spotland for Sheffield United on a permanent deal.
- Preston North End re-signed Aston Villa attacker Callum Robinson on loan.
- Leeds United midfielder Michael Tonge - a one-time target for the Bantams - joined Millwall on loan until the end of the season.
Although the main Transfer Window is now closed, Football League clubs, including Bradford City, can make emergency loan transfers seven days after this Monday (Deadline Day).
Emergency loans can be anything up to 93 days long.