Two sections of the Coral Windows Stadium will be open for home fans for City's Emirates FA Cup second round tie against Chesham United on Sunday (6 December 2015) - kick-off 2:00pm.
The JCT 600 (West) Stand lower section and the North Stand Kop lower section will be open for supporters who have purchased tickets in advance and for cash payers on the day.
We would like to repeat our usual request for supporters to get to the stadium as early as possible.
Many supporters will be paying cash at the turnstiles and this is a slow entry process. Supporters are also asked not to bring bags to the stadium but when that is unavoidable, please note that it will be necessary to check all bags prior to entry.
This may also slow down the entry process, so spectators are asked to co-operate with stewards as they carry out this important task. Bags checks will be conducted at every point of entry to the stadium including turnstiles and banqueting facilities. Turnstiles in all sections of the stadium will be open from 12.30pm.
For Sunday’s home game against Chesham United (kick-off 2pm), the following entrances are the easiest way for home supporters to gain entry to the stadium:
For the JCT 600 West Stand (Lower section only)
- Home supporters with pre-paid match tickets can gain entry via turnstiles W4 and W5 on the Valley Parade side of the stand and W12 and W13 on the Burlington Street side of the stand.
- Home supporters wishing to pay cash at the turnstiles can gain entry via turnstiles W3 and W6-W10 on the Valley Parade side of the stand and via turnstiles W11 and W14-W16 on the Burlington Street side of the stand.
For the North Stand Kop (Lower section only)
- Home supporters with pre-paid match tickets can gain entry via turnstiles N1 and N2 - these are the first turnstiles as you approach the Kop with the ticket office on your right.
- Home supporters wishing to pay cash at the turnstiles can gain entry via turnstiles N3-N4 and N5-N8.
- Please note that there is no entry to the North Stand Kop from the turnstiles on Midland Road for this game.
Supporters wishing to use the McCall and Hendrie Suites in the JCT 600 Stand or the Bantams Bar in the North Stand Kop should purchase tickets from the main ticket office before approaching the glass doors to each lounge. An upgrade of £5 per person in addition to the match ticket price will be charged.
The North West Corner, the Northern Commercials (East) Stand and the TL Dallas (South) will not be open for home supporters for the game on Sunday.
As always with cup games, season tickets and flexi-cards are not valid for this game. Everyone attending the match must have in their position a match ticket bought in advance from the ticket office or pay cash at the appropriate turnstiles. Tickets will be issued to all spectators coming through the cash turnstiles. Both the JCT 600 Stand Lower section and the North Stand Lower section will operate on unreserved seat basis. Prices for the game include £15 for adults, £10 for concessions (including seniors and students) and £5 for under 16s. Cash turnstiles will be able to take all three prices and supporters are asked to have the right cash ready as they approach the turnstiles to speed-up the entry process.
Any supporters with disabilities can gain access to the stadium via the usual entrances to the JCT 600 Stand and the North Stand Kop with the disabled person paying the appropriate entry charge for their age and being entitled to a free ticket for their carer/companion.
There will be late turnstiles for each part of the stadium which will remain open until half-time.
- For the JCT 600 (West) Stand, tickets holders that arrive after kick-off should go to W4, with cash payers using W3.
- For the North Stand Kop, ticket holders that arrive after kick-off should go to N1, with late cash payers using N8.
Road closures and breaks-ins
There will be no road closure in place on Midland Road for this game. For any supporters travelling to the game by car, please remember to make sure your vehicle is secure when you leave it and that any valuables are either removed from the car entirely or placed out of sight while your car is parked up for the game. As Christmas gets closer the number of thieves operating in the vicinity is likely to increase, so please don’t let them get away with breaking into your cars.
Coral Windows Stadium is a no-smoking arena
Finally, we would take this opportunity of reminding all supporters that, in accordance with legislation and the Football League regulations, the entire stadium is a no-smoking area. This includes the viewing areas, concourses, toilets and stairways. In addition, the Club has imposed a ban on the use of e-cigarettes within the stadium. We would request that all supporters abide by the bans that are in place for all tobacco products and e-cigarettes for every home game.
Ticket prices and further information for Sunday's tie can be found by clicking HERE.