for map from Hunger Hill drop off to Free School Lane.HERE Buses and coaches are asked to drop off and pick up from Hunger Hill. It is recommended that they access Hunger Hill from Huddersfield Road as this makes leaving the area easier. Following the dropping off of spectators buses and coaches are recommended to park on Free School Lane which is closely located to the stadium. Please click
Bus & Coach Parking:
4. The Shay Stadium will be on your right.
3. This road turns into Shaw Hill.
2. Continue on to S Parade, then continue on to Shay Skye.
1. Exit the train station and turn left on to Church Street.
From Halifax Train Station (0.4 miles, 1 minute by car/8 minutes by foot)
6. Once on Shaw Hill, after 100 yards, the Shay Stadium will be on your left.
5. The Shay Stadium will be on your left after 100 yards.
4. After the hospital (on your left) there is a filter lane on your right to take Shaw Hill.
3. Continue onto Huddersfield Road
2. At A643, Take the 2nd exit onto A629/Huddersfield Road heading to Elland/Halifax
1. At junction 24, exit onto A629/Blackley New Road heading to Halifax
From M62, J24 (4.5 miles, 9 minutes by car)
6. The Shay Stadium will be on your left after 100 yards.
5. Go through one roundabout. Turn left at Shaw Hill.
4. Turn right at A629/Broad Street, Continue to follow A629.
3. Continue to follow A58, at the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A629/Orange Street.
2. Continue straight onto A58/Whitehall Road (signs for Halifax/A58).
1. Head Southeast towards A58/ Whitehall Road.
From M62, J26 (7.5 miles, 15 minutes by car)
There is unreserved public parking is available at the multi-storey car park on Hunger Hill. The car park costs £3.00 per vehicle and is open from 8:00am until 4:00pm. There are 300 spaces available, which includes 7 disabled bays. All spectators using parking on or off site are reminded not to leave any valuables in view. Please note, the car park is not available to mini buses due to height restrictions.
Parking on site is strictly reserved only, this includes disabled bays. If you would like to enquire about booking a disabled bay please contact
All spectators with pre-paid tickets must enter via the relevant turnstiles. Spectators with pre-paid seating tickets must sit in their allocated seat as per their ticket information. All spectators issued with a ticket are asked to retain their ticket throughout the game. Please note, there is no stand transfers. Turnstiles will open from 10:30am on Sunday.
The North & West (Skircoat) Stand are accessible from Hunger Hill. The road to the stadium from Hunger Hill will only be accessible by Bradford City supporters entering the North Stand. See stadium plan for further details:
There will be no match-day sales at Halifax's Shay Stadium for Bradford fans.
. Tickets will go off sale from the Bantams Ticket Office at 12noon this Saturday (8 November 2014).
Kick off for the match is 12noon. City supporters are reminded that the first round tie is
FC Halifax Town have asked the football club to pass on the following information to City supporters ahead of this Sunday's F.A Cup tie.