The new strip, which is once again produced by Nike, was first revealed to supporters and guests at the club's Player of the Year awards evening last month.
- Neckline - Rib V-neck with overlap
- Mesh back panel for enhanced ventilation
- Made with Nike’s latest Dri-FIT technology, which pulls away sweat and helps keep you dry and comfortable.
- Club Crest made with Lextra™ technology to offer improved clarity of the design and comfort when worn.
- Features Remembrance Ribbon embroidery on back
Prices are as follows:
£8.50 - £10 dependant on shoe size.
Sizes start from Extra Small Boys (Typically 5-6 Years Old) through to XXL Adults.
Infant Kits (new-born through to 5 Years) will become available in early July.
Shirt Printing will also be available at £12.95 for any name and number, and Sky Bet Football League Patches will also be available at £6.00 a pair.
The style of the Sky Bet Football League letters and numbers used on the back of match shirts will be changing for next season.
Unfortunately these new style letters and numbers won't be made available to Football League clubs until the middle of July.
As a result, any names and/or numbers printed on the back of shirts will be done so for the time being using the 2013/2014 stock.
Please click HERE for more information about the new style numbers Football League clubs will be wearing next season to raise awareness for the charity, Prostate Cancer UK.