The club can confirm the turnstile arrangements for this Sunday's (7 December 2014) FA Cup Second Round tie versus Dartford at the Coral Windows Stadium (kick off 2:00pm).
Firstly, the club would ask supporters to please arrive in good time for the game. Although the crowd isn't expected to be as high as for a Sky Bet League 1 game, with the earlier kick-off and many fans paying at the turnstile (which slows down the entry process), supporters are asked to get to the stadium as early as possible so that they can be in the stadium for the 2:00pm kick-off.
Turnstiles will open in all sections of the stadium from 12.30pm.
All seating areas will be on an unreserved basis so, once again, please arrive at the stadium as early as possible to get the best available place to watch the game.
The admission prices for this game will be £15.00 for Adults, £10.00 for concessions (senior citizens and students) and £5.00 for juniors (under 16s).
For home supporters, there will no turnstiles open on Midland Road for this game. Entry to the JCT600 Stand and the North Stand Kop will be from the West side of the stadium.
Turnstiles for the JCT600 will be, as always, from the Directors’ car park off Valley Parade or Burlington Street. The only entrances that will be open for the North Stand Kop (lower section only) will be those at the back of The Kop (turnstiles N1-N8).
The club has given permission for the drummer to be positioned in Block F of the North Stand Lower.
If supporters wish to upgrade to the McCall Suite, this is subject to a £5.00 upgrade fee for all age groups. The entry fees of £20.00, £15.00 and £10.00 for banqueting can be paid at the entrance to the banqueting suite.
Turnstiles will be for designated admission prices plus there will be a family turnstile in each section to allow family groups to enter the stadium together. If you are paying cash at the turnstile, please try and have the correct money ready as you arrive at the turnstile.
The turnstiles to use at Sunday’s game include:
For the JCT600 West Stand
- W3 - Ticket holders and family groups paying on the day
- W4 - Concessions paying £10 or £5 on the day
- W5-W8 - Adults paying £15 on the day
- W9 - Concessions paying £10 or £5 on the day
- W10 - Ticket holders and family groups paying on the day
- W11 - Ticket holders and family groups paying on the day
- W12 - Concessions paying £10 or £5 on the day
- W13-W15 - Adults paying £15 on the day
For the North Stand Kop
- N1 - Ticket holders and family groups paying on the day
- N2 - Concessions paying £10 or £5 on the day
- N3-N4 - Adults paying £15 on the day
- N5-N6 - Adults paying £15 on the day
- N7 - Ticket holders and family groups paying on the day
- N8 - Concessions paying £10 or £5 on the day
The late gates for the home sections will be W3 for the JCT600 Stand and N1 for the North Stand Kop.
The Northern Commercials (East) Stand on Midland Road will only be open to supporters from Dartford. The TL Dallas (South) Stand and the North Stand Kop (Upper level) will be closed.
There will be no road closure in place on Midland Road for this game. For any supporters travelling to the game by car, please remember to make sure your vehicle is secure when you leave it and that any valuables are either removed from the car entirely or placed out of sight while your car is parked up for the game.