The football club would like to inform supporters of the turnstile arrangements for Saturday’s (26 April 2014) final Sky Bet League 1 home game of the season against Crawley Town (kick-off 3pm).
With low numbers expected from Crawley and high interest from the club’s Community Scheme, the visitors will be allocated Blocks F&G of the Northern Commercials Stand and the Community Scheme will be on both levels of the TL Dallas Stand.
As always with the last home game of the season, there will be a minute’s silence prior to kick-off as a mark of respect to the 56 who died as a result of the Bradford City Fire Disaster and anyone who has been lost to us in the last twelve months.
Turnstiles will re-open after the minute’s silence. The turnstiles will close for the minute’s silence, so fans are asked to get to the stadium as early as possible so they can be part of a respectful marking of the disaster that occurred almost 29 years ago.
As well as a request to arrive at the stadium as early as possible, supporters are also reminded of the message issued by the club in March about car security - following a spate of thefts from cars; please make sure that no valuables are left in view when you park up.
Home supporters are reminded that the entry points for the stadium for Saturday’s game against Crawley Town will include:
For the JCT 600 Main West Stand (unchanged from the normal routine)
- These turnstiles are all located in the Directors’ car park either side of the glass doors that lead to the banqueting areas. .W12-W18 or W5-W10Supporters with pre-paid tickets - i.e. season tickets, match tickets or FlexiCards where the seats have been paid for in advance - should make their way to turnstiles
- .W11 or W4Supporters with a FlexiCard who wish to pay cash on the day can enter by turnstiles
- (which is the turnstile nearest to Valley Parade).W3Supporters for the Main West Stand who haven’t pre-booked and wish to pay cash can enter via turnstile
For the North Stand Kop (unchanged from the normal routine, but FlexiCard cash payers are again asked to use the Midland Road entrances)
- , all of which are located behind the Kop.N5-N8 and N4 or N3Supporters with pre-paid tickets - i.e. season tickets, match tickets or FlexiCards where the seats have been paid for in advance - should make their way to turnstiles
- which can be located on Midland Road.N14 - N11Supporters with pre-paid tickets - i.e. season tickets, match tickets or FlexiCards where the seat has been paid for in advance - can also enter the North Stand Kop through turnstiles
- N2 behind the Kop will also be available for FlexiCard holders wanting to pay cash on the day, but to ease congestion in the area around the ticket office; all supporters are asked to use the turnstiles on Midland Road. .N9-N10 on Midland RoadSupporters with a FlexiCard for the North Stand Kop, who wish to pay cash on the day, are asked to gain access through turnstiles
- , which is behind the Kop.N1Supporters for the North Stand Kop who haven’t pre-booked and wish to pay cash can enter via turnstile
For the Northern Commercials (East) Stand
- , all of which are located on Midland Road.E1 and E4 to E6Supporters with pre-paid tickets - i.e. season tickets, match tickets or FlexiCards where the seats have been paid for in advance - should make their way to turnstiles
- E2 or E3.Supporters with a FlexiCard who wish to pay cash on the day can enter the Northern Commercials Stand by turnstiles
- Please note there is no cash only option in the Directors’ car park.W3for the Northern Commercials Stand - supporters wishing to pay full rates in cash should make their way to the Upper level of the Main West Stand via turnstile
For the TL Dallas (South) Stand - all-ticket entry for the Community Section scheme only
- Supporters with pre-paid tickets obtained through local schools and our Community Scheme should enter the stand behind the goal via turnstiles S1 to S4.
Other points to note:
- Any supporter wishing to have a choice of seats or pay by credit or charge cards must go to the club’s ticket office. The cash only turnstiles (W3 for the Main West Stand and N1 for the North Stand Kop) offer no choice of seats and only take cash.
- Restrictions will again be in place in the area of the ticket office to reduce any crowd congestion in that area - supporters are asked to keep clear of this area unless they have a specific reason for approaching the stadium via this route – with the Community Section using the NW Corner, congestion in the build-up to the game is likely in this area.
- for the Northern Commercials Stand.E1 for the North Stand Kop and N1 will be the late gate for the Main West Stand, W3 This gate will stay open until half-time. in each section of the stadium.late entry gateThe Club will continue its policy of having a
- The message is simple, please stay off the pitch at all times. The Club reminds all supporters that they should stay off the pitch at all times; in the last two seasons, fans have not attempted to come onto the pitch at the final whistle and the Club is proud to be able to give the fans that responsibility once again.