Further to the words of thanks from Bradford City to fans using the Kop after the Shrewsbury Town game, the club can confirm that the same turnstile arrangements will apply for this Sunday’s Sky Bet League 1 home fixture against Tranmere Rovers (kick-off 3pm).
A club spokesperson said today, “It’s great to see that more FlexiCard cash payers are using the turnstiles in Midland Road and have helped us to reduce the congestion near to the Ticket Office and at the back of the Kop.
"We look forward to more fans getting familiar with these turnstile arrangements and making their way directly to turnstiles N9 and N10 which are situated on Midland Road”.
Both of these turnstiles enable people to get into both levels of the Kop.
The Supporters’ Board will continue with arranging their pre-match interviews, with their guest this Sunday scheduled to be Paul Jubb, who works for the Community Foundation and heads up the Bradford City Disability Team (Bradford Disability F.C). Paul's interview will take place at 2:35pm on pitch-side.
This Sunday will also see a bucket collection for Bradford Disability F.C and a half-time mini-game involving the squad (weather permitting).
Supporters are reminded of the standard ways they can get into the stadium for the Tranmere fixture. These details are provided below and the club asks once again for supporters to get to the game in good time. Arriving 10-15 minutes before your usual time helps with the flow of supporters into the stadium and ensures people are in place for both the pre-match entertainment and the kick-off.
For the Main West Stand
- Supporters with pre-paid tickets - i.e. season tickets, match tickets or FlexiCards where the seats have been paid for in advance - should make their way to turnstiles W5-W10 or W12-W18. These turnstiles are all located in the Directors’ car park either side of the glass doors that lead to the banqueting areas.
- Supporters with a FlexiCard who wish to pay cash on the day can enter by turnstiles W4 or W11.
- Supporters for the Main West Stand who haven’t pre-booked and wish to pay cash can enter via turnstile W3 (which is the turnstile nearest to Valley Parade).
For the North Stand Kop
- Supporters with pre-paid tickets - i.e. season tickets, match tickets or FlexiCards where the seats have been paid for in advance - should make their way to turnstiles N3 or N4 and N5-N8, all of which are located behind the Kop.
- Supporters with pre-paid tickets - i.e. season tickets, match tickets or FlexiCards where the seats has been paid for in advance – can also enter the North Stand Kop through turnstiles N11 - N14 which can be located on Midland Road.
- Supporters with a FlexiCard who wish to pay cash on the day can enter by turnstile N2 behind the Kop or, preferably, via turnstiles N9-N10 which are located on Midland Road. To ease congestion around the Club’s ticket office, supporters needing to use the FlexiCard cash turnstiles for the Kop are asked to use the Midland Road entrances (please see image below).
- Supporters for the North Stand Kop who haven’t pre-booked and wish to pay cash can enter via turnstile N1, which again is behind the Kop.
For the Northern Commercial (East) Stand
- Supporters with pre-paid tickets - i.e. season tickets, match tickets or FlexiCards where the seats have been paid for in advance - should make their way to turnstiles E1 or E4 to E10, all of which are located on Midland Road.
- Supporters with a FlexiCard who wish to pay cash on the day can enter the Northern Commercials Stand by turnstiles E2 or E3.
- Supporters with pre-allocated tickets for the Northern Commercial Stand as part of the Community Scheme, should enter the stadium via turnstiles E11-12 with can be located on Midland Road.
- Please note there is no cash only option for the Northern Commercials Stand for this game - supporters wishing to pay full rates in cash should make their way to the Upper level of the Main West Stand via turnstile W3 in the Directors’ car park.
Other points to note:
- The cash only turnstiles (W3 for the Main West Stand and N1 for the North Stand Kop) offer no choice of seats and only take cash. Any supporter wishing to have a choice of seats or pay by credit or charge cards must go to the Bantams Ticket Office.
- Restrictions will again be in place in the area of the Ticket Office. to avoid any crowd congestion in that area - supporters are asked to keep clear of this area unless they have a specific reason for approaching the stadium via this route
- The club will continue its policy of having a late entry gate in each section of the stadium. This gate will stay open until half-time. W3 will be the late gate for the Main West Stand, N1 for the North Stand Kop and E1 for the Northern Commercials Stand
- The Bantams Ticket Office will remain open until kick-off and then re-open for a short period after the game; it will close as soon as any customers queuing at the windows have been served.