Bradford City Academy is now looking to recruit a number of competent and experienced scouts at junior level to observe and report on junior and school football matches throughout the Yorkshire Region.
Please see below for further details.
- Football competency and experience at junior
- Be available Saturday, Sunday and for summertime tournaments as required.
- Have no commitment with any particular junior football club.
- Be willing to undertake training and development courses as required.
- Hold a full UK driving license.
- Be prepared to undertake an Enhanced CRB check.
> An exciting opportunity to work with a progressing Academy within a progressing
football club > Official ID and kit.
> Travel expenses covered.
Please apply by e-Mail with a covering letter and C.V to:
Malcolm Butterfield Head of Academy Recruitment
Bradford City Football Club