Any job vacancies within the football club to be detailed below:
Bradford City AFC are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, committed and highly motivated sports scientist to join the First Team staff on a full time basis.
The successful candidate will work as part of a multi disciplinary team to maintain and enhance the athletic development of First Team players. They will be required to provide support for all aspects of conditioning and performance alongside present First Team staff.
The candidate will be responsible for a progressive testing-based strength and conditioning programme for all first team players including individualised sessions, alongside the provision of injury prevention strategies.
The post holder will liaise on a daily basis with the Head Physiotherapist in all conditioning and performance related matters and form part of the MDT in daily meetings with coaching staff.
Commensurate with skills and experience
A degree in Sports Science or equivalent related discipline ISAK Level 1 accreditation.
One of the following accreditations UKSCA, CSCS, NSCA or able to achieve within 6 months.
A minimum of three years experience in elite sport.
Evidence of recent CPD and a comprehensive CPD portfolio.
Post-graduate degree in sports science or equivalent related discipline ISAK Level 2 accreditation or higher.
Evidence of using Gym-Based Training in a rehabilitation setting.
Evidence of achieving outcomes regarding improvements in athlete performance.
Evidence of incorporating injury prevention strategies into S&C pathways.
The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for the strategic management and leadership of all aspects of the Sports Science plan, providing performance support to players and coaches across the Club’s football structure.
They will have experience working within a multi-disciplinary team and have a proven track record in working successfully within the high performance sport environment with a clear understanding of athletic development. They will possess a detailed and thorough knowledge of systems which ensure that players – across all levels of the player pathway- can fulfil their athletic potential.
Reporting in the first instance to the Head Physiotherapist they will be responsible as part of the senior management team in that area, for leading an integrated programme of performance support for all levels of the football club, consistent with the playing philosophy of the Head Coach.
The post-holder will have specific responsibility for managing and overseeing the design, planning and delivery of a cohesive and systematic provision of sports science/performance support across all aspects of the football operation at the club.
Working in conjunction with colleagues across the Medicine and Sports Science department you will work to ensure that players at all levels of the performance continuum are appropriately supported to optimise their performance in training and competition.
Hours of Work
This is full time, permanent position. Working hours will be flexible to fulfil the roles and responsibilities of the post. Due to the nature of the post there will be a requirement for evening and weekend working.
Apply by sending CV to email@example.com.
Closing date 23/07/18.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT COACH
Bradford City Football Club is looking to appoint an inspiring Full Time Professional Development Coach to lead their U18’s players.
The role will involve managing and delivering the day to day coaching of the U18 players to the highest standards set throughout the Football Club while supervising the players through their education program in accordance with the LFE requirements.
If you have the ability to inspire others to develop their skills and lead a professional youth program working to the highest standard, that produces elite footballing talent, this is the position for you.
We are looking for an individual who is determined to succeed and who has a proven track record in professional football and youth development.
DBS clearance, safe guarding and protecting children and first aid for sport are essential and the role requires the job holder to have an A license qualification. Also desirable is the Advanced Youth Award and a Sports Science Degree.
To apply for the Professional Development Lead Coach (Reference 2370) position, please send a CV and Completed Application Form (link below) to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating your Salary Expectation and your availability to start.
The deadline for all Applications is: Tuesday 10 July 2018.
An exciting employment opportunity has arisen at Bradford City FC as the club are seeking to recruit a Sales Manager to join our Commercial team, which has seen significant growth in recent years.
We're looking for a confident, highly motivated, ambitious out and out sales person with a successful track record within sales and new business development. The candidate will work within the Commercial Team selling commercial partnership packages, hospitality and advertising solutions to local, regional and national brands.
• Identifying and securing new sponsors and partners from big-ticket items such as kit sponsorship through to everyday sales on the LED scoreboard or match day programme.
• Fulfil all partner/sponsor obligations for existing contracts and new ones
• Securing new seasonal hospitality bookings as well as for individual matches
• Selling advertising solutions to local and regional businesses
• Undertaking outbound calls to drive sponsorship and hospitality sales
• Converting sales opportunities from inbound enquiries
• Co-ordination with the Banqueting team to ensure all matchday requirements include tickets, seating plans & dining arrangements
• Must be able to work all home matchdays
• Any other duties as and when instructed
Key skills required
• Proven track record of successfully selling sponsorship packages for events or rights holders
• Track record of selling hospitality and/or advertising solutions to clients
• Excellent administration, English and organisational skills
• Professional telephone manner
• Self-starter with a drive to succeed
• Well-presented with a confident, outgoing personality
Key result areas
• Securing new sponsorship revenue for Bradford City Football Club
• Maximizing new seasonal and match by match hospitality sales
• Retention of existing sponsors and clients
• Effective management of hospitality bookings and sponsor hospitality requests
• Sales and sponsorship administration support
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary, plus bonus.
Being able to drive is essential.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting position, please email your CV, covering letter and state your current salary to email@example.com - including "Sales Manager" in the subject line
The Closing date for applications is Monday 6th August