HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
Bradford City Football Club Ltd
The Northern Commercials Stadium
Health & Safety Policy
The Board of Directors of Bradford City Football Club Limited undertakes to ensure, as far as possible, that all activities that take place at the Northern Commercials Stadium and at any associated venues such as its training grounds, are conducted in such a way that, as far as is reasonably practicable, the safety of everybody attending the venue is assured.
To ensure this undertaken is met, the Board of Directors:
- Employ suitably qualified people to deliver all parts of its operation in a safe manner
- Make physical and financial resources available to ensure that adequate safety precautions can be taken at all times
- Make physical and financial resources available so that equipment and machinery can be maintained properly and checked and certified
- Ensure adequate numbers of staff, with training in the delivery of health and safety practices, are provided within the management structure of the Club or make resources available when in-house cover does not have the required skills or qualifications
- Maintain and monitor health and safety records including details of near-misses, exercises, etc
- Ensure that the stadium is operated within approved safe practices
Associated activities and points of contact - the Board of Directors have appointed a Head of Operations who oversees all matters relating to health and safety at the Club, and a matchday safety Officer who oversees all matchday health & safety. They are based at the Northern Commercials Stadium and therefore, if any issues occur at training grounds these should be reported to each individual’s line manager in the first instance. If this does not remedy the situation, the matter should be referred to the Head of Operations at the stadium and then the Directors of Bradford City Football Club. In the event of a major or urgent failure in health and safety procedures, this can be reported to any individual within this same chain of management.
Many of the operations at the Northern Commercials Stadium are operated under licence or franchise arrangements. Each operation will have its own chain of command and management arrangements for its events and/ or activities. The Board of Directors have appointed a Head of Operations and a matchday safety officer who oversee all matter relating to health and safety at the Club.
The franchisee management must ensure that the Head of Operations is notified in advance of all events and that adequate precautions are taken to deliver any event within the terms of any licensing requirements and in a safe manner. The Head of Operations can act in an advisory capacity for any event if required but will make final decisions where there is any doubt or conflict. Any issues at an event, must be reported to the Head of Operations (preferably by email) within 24 hours of the event.
At the present time, the Head of Operations is Paula Watson (firstname.lastname@example.org), the safety officer is Jonathon Heaton (email@example.com) and the Chairman & CEO is Edin Rahic.
|Edin Rahic||Stefan Rupp|
|Joint Chairman||Joint Chairman|