12:32 15 February 2012
BRADFORD CITY SEASON TICKETS
Bradford City Football Club
Coral Windows Stadium
Telephone: Bradford 0871 978 8000*
* Calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras
Ticket Office Hours of Business:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday, Friday:
9.00am - 5.00pm
Home matchdays (unless stated elsewhere):
9:00am until kick off
Saturdays (non home matchdays)
9:00am - 12noon
SEASON TICKETS 2013/2014
City supporters can now book their place at the Coral Windows Stadium for next season's 2013/2014 campaign after the club revealed their latest pricing structure.
From now until close of business on 31 July 2013, fans can take advantage of prices which have been FROZEN from last season's early bird offer.
Adults Season Tickets are available for only £199.00, senior citizen and student tickets priced at only £149.00 and juniors only £99.00!
Tickets are now available to purchase via the Bantams Ticket Office or online.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO BE TAKEN TO THE BANTAMS TICKETING WEBSITE.
Current Season Ticket holders have until close of business on 13 July 2013 to renew their seats. All remaining unsold seats will go on general sale to ALL supporters from 15 July 2013 onwards.
25 Year Season Ticket holders will be asked to pay £110.00 to secure their seat for next season. As per previous seasons though, that price will include a free suite upgrade for all 25 Year Season Ticket holders.
Other City Season Ticket holders will be able to upgrade to a supporter suite - McCall, Hendrie, Patrons Suite or Bantams Bar - for just £110.00 extra for adults and senior citizens/students or £55.00 for juniors.
City supporters can download an application form by clicking on the link below:
Season Ticket Application Form
FlexiCards for the 2013/2014 season are now on sale from the Bantams Ticket Office for £50.00 per member. A FlexiCard membership entitles a supporter to half-price admission on any match-day ticket they purchase for their reserved seat in the Coral Windows Stadium for a League 1 home fixture.
Map of the Coral Windows Stadium
Under 11s Children who are aged 10 years or under as at 1 August 2013.
Juniors Children who are aged 11 to 15 years as at 1 August 2013.
Adults Supporters aged 16 years and over as at 1 August 2013, including young adults, students and senior citizens.
Under 11 s must be accompanied by an adult Season Ticket holder at all times.
Proof of age (passport or birth certificate) is required for all NEW Junior and Under 11s applications.
SUPPORTERS' SUITES - enjoy a little extra comfort
Throughout the 2013/14 season, Supporters' Suites will again be available for you to enjoy a little extra comfort before and after matches as well as at half-time.
Supporters who sit in the Co-operative Main Stand have the choice of the McCall, Hendrie and Patrons' Suites whilst those who prefer to watch their football from the Carlsberg Stand can use the Bantams' Bar. All three areas will admit children next season. Supporters' Suites will be open from two hours before kick-off and, as well as providing access to a private bar, supporters using the suites can enjoy hot and cold snacks and drinks.
Please note this season the Club reserves the right to direct you to a specific Suite on a match by match basis. The Club also reserves the right to close the suites for Cup games.
MORE WAYS TO PAY
Cash: Available for all supporters who apply in person at the Ticket Office. Please do not send cash through the post.
Cheque: Available for supporters who apply either by person or by post. Please make cheques payable to 'Bradford City Football Club Ltd'. Cheques must not be post dated.
Online: To purchase a Season Ticket online, please click here.
Credit/Debit Card: You may use your Credit/Debit card, Mastercard or VisaCard to pay in person or by post, A surcharge of £5.00 per Season Ticket transaction applies to all credit and debit card applications.
Please note, unfortunately the club cannot accept American Express cards.
)As a Football League requirement, all Season Ticket applicants (new or existing) must fill out an application form.
)If paying by cheque, please can they be made payable to "Bradford City Football Club Ltd" and not be post-dated.
)Completed application forms can be handed into the Bantams Ticket Office or posted to:
Season Ticket Application Department
Bradford City FC
Coral Windows Stadium
SEAT AND SUITE REDIRECTION
The club reserves the right to redirect supporters to an alternative seat or suite on a match by match basis. This applies to League and Cup matches subject to the business needs of the club.
Please note, Midland Road Stand Season Ticket Holders are advised that they may be required to move to an alternative stand on occasions when the number of visiting supporters is expected to exceed 1300.
Upgrades to supporters suites for single day and seat exchanges will carry a fixed administration fee of £10.00 per transfer and will not be carried out on matchdays
SEASON TICKET GUIDELINES
- The Season Ticket cards are NON TRANSFERABLE and must not be used by anyone else but the card holder.
- For Season Ticket holders wishing to move from one stand to another on a match by match basis, there will be a charge of £5.00 per transaction. As per previous seasons, the temporary seat transfer must take place no later than close of business the day prior to the match.
- When concluding a temporary seat transfer, the Season Ticket holder MUST surrender their card to a staff member at the Ticket Office. The card shall remain at the Ticket Office until the completion of the fixture concerned, when it may be reclaimed by the card holder.
- If a Season Ticket holder forgets to bring their card for a fixture, they must purchase a replacement ticket from the Ticket Office at the normal match day rate. The purchased ticket will be NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Any Season Ticket holder who is unable to locate their card and therefore unable to use it to gain entry into the stadium, can be issued with a replacement card. The Season Ticket card will only be replaced at the cost of the initial purchase. Any Season Ticket holder who can prove their card has been taken illegally, through the product of a Police crime investigation number, shall have their card replaced for a nominal fee.
- Supporters MUST retain their card or match ticket for inspection by club stewards.
- Supporters MUST occupy the seat specified on their card or match ticket.