12:32 15 February 2012
SEASON TICKETS - 2016/17
2016/2017 Season Ticket are available to buy in person via the Bantams Ticket Office, over the phone (0871 978 8000) and online - please click HERE.
Supporters over the age of 16 - adults, senior citizens and students - are now on sale for £299.00.
Junior season tickets are priced at only £199.00.
Disabled supporters will be asked to pay the age-appropriate price (i.e. adults £299.00, juniors £199.00).
Fans will also be entitled to a free carer's seat/space should they require one providing that they receive DLA or PIP at the mid or higher rate.
Anyone looking to purchase a season ticket for a disabled supporter must produce a letter proving entitlement to DLA or PIP at the mid or higher range of assistance. This applies even if proof has been shown in previous seasons.
Supporters wishing to renew or purchase season ticket can do so online at http://www.bcfc.talent-sport.co.uk.
Then just follow these steps.
- Log in using your customer number (this is on the rear of season ticket and flexi cards) and your password.
- Select the tab marked Season Tickets
- Look for the following ‘Please click here to renew your Season Ticket or Flexi Card
- Click on the link and your reserved season ticket or flexi card will be put into your basket, you will also find the season tickets of anyone connected to you via your friends and family group. Just click on remove against anyone you don’t wish to buy for.
- Go to checkout and make your payment.
For new season ticket holders:
- If you have a customer number and password, please use those to log in. If not, use the register box just below the sign in boxes. You will need to register to create yourself a membership number.
- Select the tab marked Season Tickets
- Scroll down the page to Option 1 ‘Select Your Own Seat’
- This will bring up a stadium view, you need to select which stand and block you wish to purchase, then select your seat by simply clicking on it and adding it to your basket.
- Go to checkout and make your payment.
Please note that the ticketing system will not recognise new members who are under 11, the ticket office need to apply a special price code for you to purchase tickets for the £5.00 admin fee.
Proof of date of birth will be required also. It would be more appropriate to purchase these tickets in person at the ticket office, once this has been done then renewals will be available online.
The club will be offering an easy pay monthly option via our finance partner Zebra Finance, details will be made available via the ticket office.
Any customer purchasing tickets in suite areas, i.e. Corporate or Bantams Bar will be asked to pay the cost of the season ticket if purchasing online, they will however be asked to pay a further £110 for the suite upgrade, this extra payment will have to be made directly at the ticket office.
Any 25 year season ticket holder attempting to purchase online may experience a difficulty with the price, this can be resolved via the ticket office.
SEASON TICKET SEAT DEADLINE
Current Season Ticket holders will have until close of business on Sunday 17 July 2016 to renew their current seat. Any unsold seats at that point will go on general release on Monday 18 July 2016.
SEASON TICKET APPLICATION FORMS
2016-2017 Season Ticket application forms can now be downloaded using the link here - 2016-2017 APPLICATION FORM
UNDER 11s POLICY UPDATE - SEASON TICKET
A full paying season ticket holder may obtain a maximum of two season tickets for fans who are under eleven on August 1 2016, free-of-charge subject to a payment of a £5.00 administration fee for each under 11 ticket.
A full paying season ticket holder is described as an adult or senior citizen or student paying the full price for the season ticket. The application for the free under 11 season tickets must be made at the same time as the application is made for the full-price season ticket. This offer cannot be extended to junior season ticket holders (aged between 11 and 15) or FlexiCard holders.
FLEXICARDS ARE NOW NO LONGER ON SALE FOR THE 2016/2017 SEASON.
For supporters who have already purchased their ticket using this option, a FlexiCard membership entitles a fan to reduced admission* on any match-day ticket they purchase for their reserved seat at the Valley Parade for a Sky Bet League One home fixture. FlexiCards are not available for either the Corporate Suite or the Bantams Bar.
* reduced admission is:
Bradford City FC introduced the FlexiCard system in 2012/13 and its success has resulted in it staying in force for the past four seasons. In short, the FlexiCard enables a supporter to pay £50.00 to reserve a seat at Valley Parade with that same supporter then paying only reduced prices* for match day tickets in advance or on the day of the game. Feedback shows us that supporters are delighted with the FlexiCard concept; please read the details below carefully and help us to keep the scheme in operation.
This statement is intended to help supporters to get the best use out of the FlexiCard system. Supporters are asked to follow these straightforward guidelines to help them get into the stadium easily and in time for the kick-off of each game.
Use your allocated seat - we would remind you that you need to use the seat allocated on the rear of your FlexiCard. Using other seats can lead to disruption of other spectators and with the large crowds anticipated in League One going directly to your own seat will help all concerned.
Use the correct turnstiles - if you are paying cash at the turnstiles with your FlexiCard for games, please note that there will be a limited number of turnstiles specifically allocated to cash-paying FlexiCard(s) holders.
For The Kop, you will be able to use Turnstiles N2 and N9 and N10 (N2 is behind The Kop close to the ticket office while N9 and N10 are on Midland Road)
For the Northern Commercials Stand, you will be able to use Turnstiles E2 and E3 on Midland Road.
For the Main Stand, you will be able to use Turnstiles W4 and W11 in the Directors’ car park (one turnstile either side of the glass doors leading to banqueting).
Pre-book your tickets - we would recommend strongly that whenever possible you obtain your ticket for the game in advance. While you can’t book your FlexiCard match tickets online, you can book and pay for them in person at the ticket office or over the telephone (0871 978 8000 - please note calls to this line are charged at 10p per minute plus network extras). Once you have your ticket - which will be a different design to all other match day tickets - you will be able to use any of the other “pre-paid ticket” turnstiles:
For The Kop please use turnstiles N3-N8 (behind The Kop) or turnstiles N11-N14 (on Midland Road)
For the Northern Commercials Stand please use turnstiles E4-E10
For the Main Stand please use turnstiles W5-W10 or W12-W18
Please note that the turnstiles in use may vary from time-to-time depending upon pre-match sales.
Turnstile security - in addition to the FlexiCard tickets being totally different to the regular match day tickets, we will be increasing the levels of security at the turnstiles to ensure the cards are not abused as happened in some instances in previous seasons.
Just one last point - if would be helpful if all supporters could get to the stadium just 10-15 minutes earlier - it eases congestion outside and ensures that all supporters get into their seats in time for kick-off for every game in what promises to be another exciting season.
Thanks again for getting behind the team!
Season Tickets for the 2016/2017 campaign are now no longer available using the Pay Monthly scheme.
Please contact the ticket office (0871 978 8000) at Valley Parade if you already pay for your season ticket using the Pay Monthly system and you require any further information.
Map of Valley Parade
Under 11s Children who are aged 10 years or under as at 1 August 2016.
Juniors Children who are aged 11 to 15 years as at 1 August 2016.
Adults Supporters aged 16 years and over as at 1 August 2016, including young adults, students and senior citizens.
Under 11 s must be accompanied by an adult Season Ticket holder at all times.
Proof of age (passport or birth certificate) is required for all NEW Junior and Under 11s applications.
SUPPORTERS' SUITES - enjoy a little extra comfort
Throughout the 2016/17 season, Supporters' Suites will again be available for you to enjoy a little extra comfort before and after matches as well as at half-time.
Supporters who sit in the Main Stand have the choice of the McCall, Hendrie and 2013 Suites, whilst those who prefer to watch their football from The Kop can use the Bantams' Bar. All four areas will admit children next season. Supporters' Suites will be open from two hours before kick-off and, as well as providing access to a private bar, supporters using the suites can enjoy hot and cold snacks and drinks.
Please note this season the Club reserves the right to direct you to a specific Suite on a match by match basis. The Club also reserves the right to close the suites for Cup games.
MORE WAYS TO PAY
Cash: Available for all supporters who apply in person at the Ticket Office. Please do not send cash through the post.
Cheque: Available for supporters who apply either by person or by post. Please make cheques payable to 'Bradford City Football Club Ltd'. Cheques must not be post dated. The ticket office address is located below.
Online: To purchase a Season Ticket online, please click HERE.
Credit/Debit Card: You may use your Credit/Debit card, Mastercard or VisaCard to pay in person or by post. Please note, however, the club unfortunately cannot accept American Express cards.
Bradford City Football Club
Telephone: Bradford 0871 978 8000*
* Calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras
Ticket Office Hours of Business:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday:
9.00am - 5.00pm
Home match-days (unless stated elsewhere):
9:00am until kick off
Saturday non home match-days (unless stated elsewhere)
9:00am - 12noon
> As a Football League requirement, all Season Ticket applicants (new or existing) must fill out an application form.
> If paying by cheque, please can they be made payable to "Bradford City Football Club Ltd" and not be post-dated.
> Completed application forms can be handed into the Bantams Ticket Office or posted to:
Season Ticket Application Department
Bradford City FC
SEAT AND SUITE REDIRECTION
The club reserves the right to redirect supporters to an alternative seat or suite on a match by match basis. This applies to League and Cup matches subject to the business needs of the club.
Please note, Midland Road (Northern Commercials) Stand Season Ticket Holders are advised that they may be required to move to an alternative stand on occasions when the number of visiting supporters is expected to exceed 1300.
Upgrades to supporters suites for single day and seat exchanges will carry a fixed administration fee of £10.00 per transfer and will not be carried out on match-days.
SEASON TICKET GUIDELINES
- The Season Ticket cards are NON TRANSFERABLE and must not be used by anyone else but the card holder.
- For Season Ticket holders wishing to move from one stand to another on a match by match basis, there will be a charge of £5.00 per transaction. As per previous seasons, the temporary seat transfer must take place no later than close of business the day prior to the match.
- When concluding a temporary seat transfer, the Season Ticket holder MUST surrender their card to a staff member at the Ticket Office. The card shall remain at the Ticket Office until the completion of the fixture concerned, when it may be reclaimed by the card holder.
- If a Season Ticket holder forgets to bring their card for a fixture, they must purchase a replacement ticket from the Ticket Office at the normal match day rate. The purchased ticket will be NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Any Season Ticket holder who is unable to locate their card and therefore unable to use it to gain entry into the stadium, can be issued with a replacement card. The Season Ticket card will only be replaced at the cost of the initial purchase. Any Season Ticket holder who can prove their card has been taken illegally, through the product of a Police crime investigation number, shall have their card replaced for a nominal fee.
- Supporters MUST retain their card or match ticket for inspection by club stewards.
- Supporters MUST occupy the seat specified on their card or match ticket.