12:32 15 February 2012
This season the youth department at the Coral Windows Stadium will once again be running a special raffle during league home matches to help raise funds for Bantams youngsters.
After commissions are paid, 50% of the remaining prize fund will be allocated to the club's youth development.
The second half of the fund will be paid out as prize money.
This season there will also be two winners each match now instead of just one. There will be set second prize of £50, the balance being the first prize.
The 50/50 raffle is sponsored by SMF Print - http://www.smfprint.com/.
The first draws of the season took place during the half time interval of the Coventry City fixture on Saturday 9 August 2014.
The winning number picked is:
The prize fund is £321.50
The second prize number picked is:
To claim one of the above prizes supporters are asked to please ring the football club on 0871 978 1911 for more information.
The raffle draw will take place at every home league fixture this season at the Coral Windows Stadium.
The club's 50/50 raffle is kindly sponsored by SMF PRINT
Bradford City Youth Department 50/50 Draw Rules
1) 50% of the value of the tickets sold for each draw will go directly to the youth department at Bradford City Football Club.
2) 50% of the value of the tickets sold for each draw will constitute the cash prize for that draw.
3) The draw will be made at half-time in each Bradford City home first team fixture IN THE LEAGUE.
4) Details of the winning ticket will be available on Bradford City's official website for a period of at least 4 weeks from the day of the draw.
5) The prize will be available for collection on the day from the "1911 Club" upon production of the winning ticket.
6) The club (Bradford City) should be contacted on 0871 978 1911 to arrange prize collection at other times.
7) If the prize is not claimed within 4 weeks of the draw then the prize fund will be treated as a donation to the youth department at Bradford City FC and as such becomes their property.