12:32 15 February 2012
This season the youth department at Valley Parade will once again be running a special raffle to help raise funds for Bantams youngsters.
As the name suggests, the 50-50 prize draw will see 50% of the money brought in go towards the funding of City's youth set up and the other half of the money going to make up the raffle prize.
The raffle draw will take place at every home league fixture this season at the Coral Windows Stadium.
The club's 50/50 raffle is kindly sponsored by SMF PRINT
LATEST 50/50 RAFFLE RESULT:
DRAW 24 (02/05/13)
vs Burton Albion
Prize money: £456.00
To claim any of the above prizes supporters are asked to please ring the football club on 0871 978 1911 for more information.
Bradford City Youth Department 50/50 Draw Rules
1) 50% of the value of the tickets sold for each draw will go directly to the youth department at Bradford City Football Club.
2) 50% of the value of the tickets sold for each draw will constitute the cash prize for that draw.
3) The draw will be made at half-time in each Bradford City home first team fixture IN THE LEAGUE.
4) Details of the winning ticket will be available on Bradford City's official website for a period of at least 4 weeks from the day of the draw.
5) The prize will be available for collection on the day from the "1911 Club" upon production of the winning ticket.
6) The club (Bradford City) should be contacted on 0871 978 1911 to arrange prize collection at other times.
7) If the prize is not claimed within 4 weeks of the draw then the prize fund will be treated as a donation to the youth department at Bradford City FC and as such becomes their property.
8) It is not guaranteed that each ticket will be entered in the 1st draw after its purchase (although this is the intention) however every ticket purchased will be entered into a draw.